5:00

🕔

Namjoon wakes up fairly late, but that doesn't stop him from doing his daily morning routine. He brushed his teeth, ate burnt toast with honey, carefully pruned the outgrown branches of his bonsai tree, and did his workout routine.

He's planning to stay at home all day since he's expected to compose at least two songs for his collaboration with J-hope. He sits on his makeshift studio which is actually also his bedroom. His apartment is tiny after all.

However, his brain juices are particularly stubborn on that day. Despite of his best efforts to experiment with different beats and instruments that he hasn't used on his previous songs, he soon arrives into the conclusion that today's not going to be easy.

Let's add to the fact that his lovely next-door neighbor is having concert. How insensitive can Yoongi be? Namjoon clenches his jaw, standing up in exasperation. No, he can't deal with this kind of noise. Not when he has things to do.

He stomps out of his room and he finds himself standing in front of Yoongi's door. Now that he's actually there, a part of his mind's telling him to back out and just endure the blaring music. Luckily for Namjoon (or not), the door swings open before he can talk himself out of the situation.

"What?" The raven-haired man casually leans on the door frame. A skin-crawling smirk is plastered on his face. Yoongi's clearly amused by him and Namjoon is not having any of it.

"Good morning, Yoongi-ssi-"

"Good morning to you too, Namjoon-ssi."

Namjoon blushes as Yoongi cuts him off, as if the other already knows why he's there.

"W-well, anyway. I can't help but uhh notice that your music is kind of disrupting my work. You know, I'm a busy man and I really am sorry but can you turn down your music?"

In contrary with Namjoon's expectations, the other's response totally catches him off guard. Yoongi nods at him and says a quick, "Yeah, totally" before both of them exchanged smiles then he gets the door shut on his face.

Hot people can be nice too, Namjoon.

Namjoon thinks to himself while walking back to his own apartment.