Quirk Awakens, so does the Nightmare's

Third person: in an unknown place

We see a young man who looks to be in his early 20's, a bloody wrench in hand as he walks up the stairs, looking to his left, one would think he see's the beautiful sky of the surface, but instead all he see is nothing but water. The man with a grim face continue his walk up the stairs before turning left seeing a dispenser with an item already out to be use. As he continues to walk towards the machine, a voice from a radio around his waist calls out and goes.

???:"alright boyo, now, would you kindly inject yourself with the plasmid, otherwise you won't be able to survive long down here"

Confuse yet in a cooperative respond, the man grab the bottle and stab an already left needle that was next to it before filling it up to the brim, and quickly injected himself with it. The man would soon regret his action for a short moment as he started to feel his arms and hands light up with electricity, and in a blind panic he walk closer to the edge of railing, his radio going off once again.

???:Relax, and take a deep breath, the plasmid is just rearranging your genetic code. Won't be far now for pain to subside.

The mysterious man voice wasn't able to relax the man as he place both his hands on the railing in an attempt to calm himself, but the railing collapse, causing the man to hit the ground.

We see a young boy, wearing a pajamas of what appears to be a man with the name "ALL MIGHT" written on the back, the boy in particular had unruly black hair with green tips on the edges of hair, the young boy name is Izuku midoriya.

Izuku: "W-what was that, why did I suddenly dream of a place, and what happen...to..my..."

Before he could finish his sentence he looked down on his arms and hands to notice his veins glowing blue, the thing that surprises the boy even more is his fingers releasing small amount of electricity. He watches in both shock and awe as blue electricity dance around his hands, to turn it off he though about it about his Quirk shutting off, like flipping a switch and just like that, his entire arm is back to normal. The boy with a now happiest expression leaves his room and run towards his mothers bedroom.

Izuku:MOM!! MOM!! WAKE UP, MY QUIRK JUST ACTIVATED!!

End Chapter 1