Years Fly By

No POV

As the years goes well on, the three young boys bond continue to grow and mature. Katsuki Bakugo, although he was diagnosed quirkless, he never let the thought hold him down. He would begin to exercise, building up muscle and confidence in himself, learning to fight using both street fighting and boxing. Though school life was unbearable to the point it was consider hell, he always had his brothers, Izuku and denki to not only have his back but help school life seem okay, even if it was only the three of them. Able to fend off people with mid tiers and lower quirks while also outsmarting those high tier quirk users that only use their quirks for fights, he still enjoys spicy food and picked up the drums as a way to relieve some pent up stress.

Denki Kaminari, as the years go by he still kept in touch and hanged out with izuku and Katsuki, despite he and izuku being told to drop Katsuki, Denki always ignored them. For training, he and izuku always practice shooting concentrated shot between izuku and himself, increasing his voltage output and lowering his chances on going dumb mode. He is also able to shoot electricity like izuku but his range is limited to only halfway from being release.

Izuku Midorya, the more he grew, the more plasmids began to appear, able to turn close friends into enemies, having you fight a dummy believing it was him as well as freezing you in solid. Izuku, upon the end of junior year was at a height of 5'9. His clothing would consist of either sweater vests or black jackets with a white shirt underneath, he would even have his hair slicked back. Izuku would continue on with his dreams as well, understanding that he was once a killer in a dystopian society, experimented on and became a slave to man who wanted power beyond a god then sent out to kill his father at the age of only two. Izuku, before entering his second year of junior high, had a tattoo on both of his wrist, with the tattoo being chains and words being "A Man Chooses" on his left, "A Slaves Obeys" on his right, to never forget who he once was.

The story will now commence inside a middle school classroom, our three hero's inside already knowing their futures, with one out shining the others.