My Quirkless Brother

Third person

Upon arriving the Bakugo's household, izuku remembered that his best friend katsuki went two weeks earlier to see what his quirk would be, but that was the last thing he heard from him beside Aunt Mitsuki telling  Inko and Izuku that Katsuki was currently thinking of his future. When the car reach a full stop izuku ran out of the left side of the car and towards the front door with Inko behind him, after closing the doors and locking her car. They never would have been expected the day would turn out.

The moment Inko knock on the door there was silence on the other end before someone walking towards the door before opening, revealing to be a women with ash blond spike hair.

Izuku:"Hi Aunty Mitsuki, do you know where kachan is?"
The women now name Mitsuki told izuku that he is currently in his room while adding, or hoping that his child friend would go on ahead to cheer him up while she and Inko talk in private. Izuku thanked her before running to Katsuki room wondering why he was upset, upon reaching his room Izuku gently knocked on his door. "Kachan, are you feeling okay?" Izuku asked before opening the door and seeing his best friend on top of his bed, using a blanket to cover him.
Katsuki didn't bother to look at him but said in a low voice "I'm fine Izuku, just not been feeling okay, now why are you here?" The little green hair boy walk toward the bed before sitting beside his friend. "I came because I wanted to tell you before anyone that I got a quirk!!" The other uncovers his head from the blanket to look at his, his appearances almost resembling his mother besides looking like a kid, curious what his friend quirk is. "Can you show me!"
Izuku nodded as he lift his arms up and activated his quirk, blue streams of electricity running thru his veins. Katsuki looked on with amazement in his eyes, but it soon died down once he remember something. "Hey izuku...are we still friends.." Izuku looked at him confuse before answering "Of course we are kachan! Why would you say that?" "Would you still be friends with me, even knowing that I'm...quirkless." The ash blond haired boy look down, waiting for his close friend to push him away, like the other two boys he told at the park after telling them that, but instead he received a very tight hug from the little green boy,with izuku answering "Of course we are still friends! I never would ask for better friend then you."

The little ash blond didn't know what to do but hug back and silently weep. Initially, Katsuki was afraid of being alone, but the fear of isolation was soon sweep away with izuku unrequited kindness. The mothers on the other side of the door, both with teary eyes of the outcome.

Days went by as the two children are seen on the playground, enjoying each other company till they heard a comment from one of the other kids who were a bit further from them. "A quirk like yours is so weak even if it's strong, having you turn dumb in the end.

End of chapter