Explaning And Naming Quirk

Izuku POV

Mama was really shocked when she first saw me use my quirk and wondered how I was able to produce electricity, but quickly got ready with me already fully dress as she drove us to the quirk doctor.

Inko: "Are you excited on registering your quirk once we get to the hospital izuku" 'Though I still wonder why your producing electric current instead of using either mines or your fathers...maybe...his grandparents has some form of it..'

Izuku: *Nods vigorously* I can't wait to show it to kachaan!! Then we can become to greatest hero duo ever!!

Third person
It has been an hour and thirty minutes since the family of two arrived at the hospital. Izuku who is currently sitting beside his mother, is playing around with his electricity, watching as blue streams traveled from the tip of fingers down to his arms. Inko was about to tell him to stop until they heard a voice of a nurse calling them.

Nurse: "Inko Midoriya, the doctor would like to see you."

Once's hearing his mothers name, izuku turned off his quirk and held onto his mother hand. Excited but also wondering what the drawback is whenever he uses his quirk, once they enter the room the doctor ask.

Dr:"You must be the Inko midoriya, and it says here on paper that your son quirk appeared early this morning, correct?"

Inko: "Yes doctor, now Izuku *looks at the doctor and gesture her hand towards the doctor* show the kind doctor your quirk please."

Izuku, with a happy smile, activated his quirk and showed the doctor what he has been doing in the waiting room. The doctor eyes look astonish, since the electricity wasn't yellowish like most lighting base quirk user, but instead blue, like his quirk was either thunder itself, or man made.

It has been 5 minutes since the doctor saw izuku quirk, upond receiving his blood and the family of two waiting for 15 minutes in order to learn more, the doctor comes back with a more astonish look as he look at the family and began to explain izuku's quirk.

Dr: "Well miss Inko, it appears your son won't just be able to use only electricity, but other forms of power as well."
Inko: "What do you mean doctor?" *asking in a concern tone*
Dr: "I mean, the moment I started to check his blood to figure his quirk, his blood was starting to boil, but it didn't shrivel up and evaporated, it just stayed the same. When I wanted to see more all I got were blanks. Miss, your son has a very rare quirk.

Upon hearing the news, Inko shocked to hear that her son has a very rare quirk, and one that hasn't been record through out the entire era of when quirks first began. Izuku on the other hand was brimming with excitement, wondering what more powers he will unlocked and the combo moves he and his best friend will make.

Dr: "That's not all, despite it being blank I saw his draw backs and all I read was overuse of quirk will tire him out, and that certain power would take a lot more of energy from him, but on the bright side of things, if he gets enough sleep or rest he will regain his energy to use his power. Now, izuku since this quirk of your isn't even named yet, what would you like to call it?"

Izuku was pondering on what he can name his quirk, one that will give him more powers as he gets older. He wanted the doctor but or his mother to do it for him, but then he remember his dream, what the man on the radio called it. Izuku looked up at the doctor and told him "I want to call my quirk plasmids!"

Upon leaving the hospital, izuku asked his mother if they could visit the Bakugo's household. Inko, accepting to take them there so she can have a chat with her old friend Mitsuki, but unknown to the two family, they will be in a shocking surprise.

End of Chapter 2