Future friend turn brother

3 Person

As Izuku and Katsuki were enjoying each other company when they heard comment from one of the other kids. "Your quirk is terrible for a hero since you go dumb after using it!" Remarks another kid. As the two young boys went over to get a closer look, they see a child that looks to be the same age as them, getting picked on by older kids, the young blonde with a black lightning streak going down his front hair. The young blonde spoke up, "I can still be a hero! No matter what mean things you say to me!" The taller kid didn't take a liking to own and walk forward, pushing him down on the ground and began activating his quirk, his arm being covered by stone and ready to punch the down boy, until he pushed back by Katsuki, standing in between the bully and down kid. "Back off and leave him alone!! Just cause you believe he has a weak quirk doesn't mean he has to believe what he said!!"

"What gives you the right to tell us how we should think huh!?" The second oldest kid shouted, with his appearance almost resembling a rhinoceros with a horn above his head as he began to lower his head and charge towards Katsuki. The young ash blonde lift both his arms up while still looking at the little rhino, but in a flash, blue electricity flew thru the air, halting his sprint as in the corner of Katsuki eyes he saw izuku running in and punching the rhino boy down on the floor. "I'm not gonna let you harm my brother!" The boy with the rock arm stood up and began to charge izuku. The young green boy lifted up both his arms, but instead of the blue electricity shooting out, The rock arm bully was lifted up from the ground by his clothes and stone covered arm before forcefully being blown back, rolling on the ground before stopping. The two bullies quickly got up and left, thinking the young green has two quirks, but not before shouting. "You little punk, your suppose to treat us older kids with respect!" "We're not gonna let you get away with this! We'll get you back".

The two boys immediately went over to help pick up the young blonde, mostly Katsuki with izuku feeling exhausted, using and switching plasmids especially a new one exhausted him a bit. The young looked at two with stars in his eyes "You guys are awesome! And your quirks are so cool! Oh, sorry and thank you two so much for helping me out, names Denki Kaminari, what's your guy's name?" "I'm Izuku Midoryia, I only have one quirk called plasmid, I'm able to use different kinetics, though seems I can use electricity and now telekinesis!" "I'm Katsuki Bakugo! But...I'm quirkless." Denki stayed quiet for a second before answering. "Wow...that means...your even more awesome! You came and defended me from the older kids even when knowing you could lose, your amazing!" Katsuki was shock happy and surprised, while in the spire of the moment he asked. "Can we be friends!!?" " With excitement mix happiness, Katsuki wrapped his arm around kaminari while laughing a bit, making a new friend. Izuku couldn't help but smile, jumping up and down while saying "Another brother in arms!" Knowing that this friendship, will bloom into brotherhood.

End Chapter

Extra

Anyone who is still reading this, thank you. Though I'm still planning on continue this story I'm still new and trying to find ways to at least be original with this story. Not only that but also having two new story ideas, one being another reincarnation story and another being a universe crossing to the next. I hope everyone will enjoy these story as much as I'm coming up with them.