Lovers

'Everyday with him is one of the best days I've ever had'

After he wrote down a few sentences, he closed his notebook again and shoved it back from where he got it from.

Right as he wanted to stand up again, he heard a knock at the door.

"Knock knock", a soft voice was calling behind him.

George turned around quickly and saw Dream with the usual smile on his face.

"Dream! Don't you need to work?", the brunette one said excited and hurried over to the other one, having an even bigger smile on his face.

"Well, I do, but I'll finish soon. That's why I wanted you to decide what we can do afterwards", he leaned down to give the smaller one a kiss, which George accepted happily.

"Mhm", he mumbled and kissed the other one back quickly, "I'll think of something".

"Great", Dream answered softly and was about to leave the room.

He stopped in the doorframe and turned around to face George again.

"I love you", he smiled brightly, which made George feel warmth and a few butterflies flying around in his whole body.

"I love you too", he answered confident and almost lost himself in Dreams smile meanwhile.

Sadly, the other one dissappeared into the other room again, right after his answer.

He would have loved to admire his beautiful smile for a bit longer.

Shortly after, George decided to head into the living room to think about what they could do together today.

As he arrived the living room and sat down on the couch, he pulled out his phone to get some ideas on how to spend their time together.

At first there wasn't anything interesting, but then something caught his attention.

"Firework show at the new park", was standing there in a pretty font.

It was dated for today night and sounded not only romantic, but also pretty interesting.

He wanted to see fireworks at least once in his life too.

George had never seen them before, after all.

So, wouldn't it be cute to look at the show together with Dream, for the first time?

"Perfect", George hummed under his breath, "now I just need to think about what we can do before the show starts".

And because it started pretty late, George thought that they could to go into the city for a walk, get a cup of coffee and try to spend their time together somehow, until the firework starts.

"Now I just need to wait for Dream", he smiled and imagined the scene under the fireworks already.

Dream's adorable face in the colorful lights, his eyes shining and reflecting the light source at the sky, his...

He shook his mind away, as he caught himself fantasizing about it already.

'I should surprise myself', he giggled, because of his embarrassing thoughts that he had seconds ago.

After that, George went into the bedroom again and decided to write his idea down a bit, to spend some of the time before Dream is finished.

"Dream has got much free time today and told me to pick out something to do later.

There's a firework-show today and I've never seen them in real life before, so it's a perfect thing to do (I was scared of them and their loud explosions).

I think it will be amazing, especially because Clay will give me his company...

I love him so much :)", he wrote down with a bright smile on his face.

Today is going to be amazing.

That's for sure.

And after George waited a bit afterwards, he hear someone knock at the door again.

"Hey. How's my love doing?", Dream smiled and opened his arms for the brunette, who was running into his direction, as soon as he saw him.

"Doing amazing as always", he hugged him tightly and looked up, "are you finished?".

"Yes, I am", the blonde one went through the others hair and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"Did you pick out some things to do?", they both seperated again and smiled brightly at each other, being happy about their company.

"Mhm! And you'll definitely love one of these things. But first we need to skip some time", George wanted to surprise him with the fireworks.

"Well, I excited", the bigger one answered and gestured the brunette to follow him.

"How about we go on a walk?", he asked his smaller boyfriend.

"And get a cup of coffee?", the other one added to his question.

"I wanted to add that, heey", Dream said.

"I thought of that before", George hummed, "well, we're soulmates, I guess".

Dream rolled his eyes, but couldn't hold his bright smile back.

And so they've spent their time walking around a bit, while each others hand tight.

George wore one of Dream's jackets, because he loved to wear big clothes from Dream.

They both got their coffee from a coffee shop close to the new park, but George lead Dream around it, so he wouldn't see the surprise yet.

He always had to draw his attention to himself, whenever they came across a poster about the fireworks.

Halfway, Dream also almost spilled his coffee.

George couldn't understand how he can drink it without milk, but sugar.

Well, he himself always drank it with a lot sugar and a lot of milk, so he doesn't really have the right to judge Dream at all.

George looked at his wrist and checked the time on his clock right next to his matching wrist band.

'It's about to start soon', he realized and dragged Dream into the other direction, which confused the blonde one.

"Hey, what are we doing now?", he asked confused, while George gave him a slight push into the direction.

"Walking to part two of my plan", the brunette answerd brief, but the other one followed him excited.

It was already really dark and cold, because of winter-time, but both were clothed pretty well.

"You're going to love it", George said and checked the others expression.

Clay had been looking tired all day long, probably because of the bunch of work he had to do, but was definitely as excited as George.

George saw the reflection of the streetlights in Dreams eyes, but also the spark of happiness.

This is going to be amazing.