Truth or dare

Hi there, time for modern inotan. 😎
————————————————————————
Tanjiros P.O.V

I work at the Kamado Bakery. It's a bakery that's been passed down from generations. My father was a weak man and died years before the rest of my family got in an accident. Only one of my family members survived but was left unable to speak. Her name is Nezuko and she can be pretty sassy. Me and Nezuko live alone in our apartment and it's usually me taking care of her. Sometimes she gets a bit too independent and won't let me do anything! She works at the bakery with me and works as the cashier. She has a bunch of pins all over her apron and always buys some for me. Unlike me she has to wear some that say she can't talk like "Be patient! I need to find the words." and "Tell me if you can read sign!" She has a paper of responses and words because, most customers can't speak sign language.

Ding ding ding

A customer! They have they're hood on so I can't really see them. Nezuko takes their order then tells it to me. "He wants the strawberry cupcake with a baguette to go with." Nezuko's sign is so smooth it's amazing! I also love strawberry cupcakes!! I give her a thumbs up and get straight to baking. After making the cupcake and baguette I bring it too the table they were sitting at.

"Your strawberry cupcake and Kamado baguette!" I walked back to the kitchen and watched the person with a boar hoodie play on their phone for a while before digging in to the bag. They take a quick look at the cupcake then the baguette and ate the cupcake so fast they could've broken a world record! They then leave the bakery. I hope they come tomorrow.
             As I get to work I see the person in the boar hoodie standing outside the bakery. Kinda weird. I walk in and start getting the kitchen ready ending my morning routine with turning on the open sign. Nezuko walks out the back room and gets the register ready as the boar person walks in.

"HEY NEZUKO YOU LOOK TIRED I CAN HANDLE THIS CUSTOMER!" She responded with a thumbs up and yawn and walked into the back room as I take her spot at the register. "Hi there! How can I help you?" Today they had their boar hood down and I could kinda tell their gender now. They looked very masculine yet such an attractive, delicate, and beautiful face. With green eyes and black hair that fades into blue

"I would like a strawberry cupcake and the baguette." Same like the other day.

"That will be $2.00!"

"Right on it!" I ran so fast to the kitchen that they just stood there surprised. The bread and strawberry cupcake were made in an instant. I put them into a paper bag with a note that said "Let's be friends! ***-***-****" I ran with the bag and set it on the table they sat at. "Your strawberry cupcake and Kamado Baguette!" Instead of staying on their phone awhile they looked straight into the bag took out the note and read it. Instead of eating their cupcake there they walked out of the bakery. Did I mess up?

Inosuke P.O.V

I go to this Kamado Bakery everyday and the baker there is really cute and kind. I live in the outskirts of town in a little apartment. I live a lonely and sad life but the highlight of my day is going to the Kamado Bakery and seeing the kind baker. I wish I could say hi.

Today I walked into the bakery but instead of the girl working, the baker was!? I ordered my usual and watched him smile with kind eyes and run off to bake the cupcake and Kamado Baguette. I sat down in my usual seat just staring at him bake like he's in a championship. He then runs to me and says what he says everyday then runs back to the kitchen. I look at my pastries then see a note. "Let's be friends! ***-***-****" I ran out of the bakery so fast and took one last look at home before I ran away. He looked stressed.

-Timeskip-

Tonight I'll text the baker.

Me
Hi
Baker
Oh hi! You texted!!
Me
Why wouldn't I
Baker
Well, maybe cuz you ran out of the bakery like you were being chased by a serial killer
Me
Well what if I was
Baker
Your so funny
What's your name?
Me
Inosuke Hashibira you
Baker
Tanjiro Kamado
Me
So the bakery is family owned
Tanjiro
Mhm!

We talked forever and made plans to meet Tanjiros other friends.

-Timeskip-

Tanjiro told me to go to the bakery after closing and we would hang out there. I walked to the bakery and saw him and his friends talking. I knocked on the door.

Tanjiros P.O.V

Knock Knock Knock

"He's here!" Inosukes here like we planned and he looks really pretty today! I opened the door to let him in. "Hey Inosuke, glad you made it." I think I was blushing a bit. "Inosuke meet Nezuko, Zenitsu, Genya, and Kanao! Nezuko, Zenitsu, Genya, and Kanao meet Inosuke!" They all said hi in perfect harmony then started asking questions and getting to know him. We also played a bunch of party games until we got to spin the bottle truth or dare. Everyone kept on doing love related things. I wasn't exactly paying attention to the game because, I kept on looking into Inosuke's beautiful green eyes. Nezuko caught me staring at him and immediately realized that I was crushing on him. Nezuko spun the bottle and somehow it landed on me. Her face turned evil like she knew she had just won all the money in the world.

"Truth or dare?" I knew that is battle was unwinnable so I went with whatever I thought was best.

"Dare." A mischievous grin landed on her face and I immediately knew, I'm Dead.

"Kiss Inosuke." Everyone knew Inosuke didn't know sign so Kanao said it for her.

"Inosuke, Nezuko said for Tanjiros dare he needs to kiss you." She giggled while everyone else held in there laughter. I looked at Inosuke. Inosuke looked at me. He was blushing and my face felt really hot.

"Don't be babies do the dare!" Genya is very pushy.

"Go on Gonpachiro." I grabbed his face in my hands. Then kissed him. Our lips touched and he didn't immediately pull away so we kissed for a good 10 seconds. The game continued until Zenitsu landed on Inosuke. Zenitsu looked like he won the lottery.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Text the person you have a crush on right now."

"I- ok that's easy enough." He picked up his phone and we sat there watching him type. We heard a send noise. Then a ding come from my phone. We sat there before Nezuko jumped to my phone and grabbed it.

"HEY NEZUKO!" She squealed so loud and Inosuke's face was as red as a tomato. I stole my phone back and my jaw dropped as I read the text "I love you Tanjiro and I want to kiss you again but not because of a dare." I looked at him. He looked at me. Before I knew it I had jumped at him while kissing him. Everyone stood there staring at us. We were lost in the moment.
————————————————————————
1253 words! This is my longest one and genuinely I didn't expect to publish today but here we are! Thank you for reading!!!