Charlottes Special (you're welcome)

(P.O.V. Castiel can't heal for some unknown reason. Charlotte is helping with his wounds after a hunt.) taking place in charlottes room in the bunker.
⚠️Strong language⚠️

"Ow" Castiel groaned in pain. "Charlotte really I'm fine you can stop now." He says in kind of an angry tone. "You're not okay... let me finish cleaning the cuts at least. We don't know what's going on with you yet and I don't need you getting an infection and being an even bigger baby" she says with a giggle. She reaches towards the cuts with a wet rag when he gently grabs her hand. She looks up to make eye contact with Castiel. They look lost in each others eyes for a moment when he begins to speak. "I'm obsessed with you, with how your hand fits so perfectly into mine, and how you always look so cute in the sweaters that you steal from me. How you blush when I complement you or how your lips are always so warm." She drops the rag and leans into him her head resting on his chest while she sits in his lap facing him. She raps her arms around his stomach and her legs around his waist, he raps his arms around her neck and rubs her back. He pulls her back to where they're making eye contact again. "Charlotte Addams I... um... wow, this is hard to do. How does man do this so easily." He starts over, "we have been together for 8 months and this is something that we've never said to one another. I think what I'm about to say, I mean. I love you Charlotte. I will understand if you don't feel the same way quite yet but-" "I love you too Cassie." She says cutting them off. "HELL YEAH FINALLY!!" They heard a yell come from the hallway in-front of Charlottes room. A smack and footsteps receding from the hall and a door slam shut followed right after the yell. Charlotte laughed "spying again Imani?" She stood up giving Castiel a kiss and grabbing his hand. She drug Cas out of her room down the hall to Imani's room and threatened Imani saying. "If you spy on us again I will hex you with a lifetime full of hooker vamps." Charlotte heard Imani begging her not to hex them. Charlotte proceeds to drag Castiel back into her room. Castiel yawns and asks if they could take a nap. Which she questions since he is an Angel and angels don't sleep. She then agrees and climbs into bed ready to take a nap. He climbs in behind her and they lay there with her head on his chest/shoulder area, his chin resting on her head. They begin drifting off into sleep. Imani curious as to why it was so quiet opened Charlottes bedroom door. They saw Charlotte and Cas cuddling and decides to take a (surprisingly good) picture of the two of them and sends it to Charlottes phone. (Knowing she will put it as her wallpaper.) Imani quietly leaves shutting the door behind them. They walk into the library where Sam and Dean were. They sit down and begin researching looking into what is wrong with Castiel....

The End....
Sorry for the short chapter, I haven't posted in a moment and this was a last minute before going to sleep idea. Hope you enjoyed. (Especially you Charlotte)