• Chapter 16 (18+) •

Nicolai's Revenge

☆ ☆ ☆

"Is that a hickey?"

Nicolai froze under the questioning gaze of everyone else in the room, immediately moving his hand up towards the place on his neck that Fred had been obsessing over not even five minutes ago.

Fred moved behind the brunette, wrapping his arms around his waist and lovingly removing Nicolai's hand in order to press a gentle kiss in the bright red hickey.

"Why yes, Georgie, yes, it is." He stated, seemingly proud of himself whilst his smaller boyfriend internally cursed Fred whilst having his third existential crisis of the week due to the ginger's antics.

"Can we please just watch the movie?" Nicolai whined, sending desperate looks towards Hermione and Ginny. Both girls immediately motioned towards Ron, who was in control of the television, in order to help their flustered friend.

It was only Nicolai, Fred, George, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Molly, watching the movie; Arthur being at work, and Draco having taken Harry (who was now his official boyfriend) back to Malfoy Manor in order to formally introduce 'the chosen one' to his mother.

Whilst the movie was starting, Molly entered the room with three large bowls of popcorn and a small plate of gingerbread men for Nicolai (to which he was eternally grateful). Fred quietly laughed at his partner's peculiar addiction to the baked good, making Nicolai pout in response.

Then it hit him.

'I have a fun idea,' Nicolai smirked to himself, easily moving onto his boyfriend's lap and wrapping his arms around Fred's neck, burying his head into his neck to the point in which he could just make out the movie playing out in front of him.

'It's a good thing were seated behind everyone else.' The brunette mused, and, although Fred obviously noticed Nicolai's strange actions, the older boy decided to just enjoy it while it lasted, returning the hug and resting his chin on top of the boy's brown curls.

It wasn't until about half an hour into the movie that the ginger noted the light feeling of lips on his neck.

The kisses slowly grew more and more intense as his pale skin started to become stained with flushes of red and pink.

Nicolai quietly threw his leg fully over Fred's lap, settling into a straddling position whilst placing his hand over Fred's mouth when a groan almost escaped.

When the brunette pulled back to admire his own marks, like an artist admiring their painting, he slyly responded to his boyfriend's questioning gaze was a smirk, drawing Fred's attention to his lips when he ran his tongue over the bruised flesh.

Diving forward, Nicolai removed his hand from Fred's mouth and hurriedly replaced it with his moist lips, eating up the moan that Fred let out when he rolled his hips down in a languid motion, the brunette's body rubbing against his boyfriend's.

As Nicolai pulled back from the kiss, Fred's lips chasing after his own, he completely removed himself from the ginger, smirking in satisfaction at the view in front of him.

"Like hell, youre getting away with that darling." Fred pulled Nicolai flush against him and whispered into his ear, his croaky and breathless voice leaving the brunette squirming.

The ginger quickly stood up and excused them both before rushing to pull his mischievous lover upstairs.

As soon as the door to the bedroom was closed and locked, and the silencing charms were set, Fred had Nicolai up against the closest wall. The taller boy's knee was instantly pressed between the brunette's legs, achingly close to his crotch, and his hands were slammed against the empty spots on either side of Nicolai's head.

Said boy was now strongly regretting his decision to tease Fred, now having to try his very hardest to avoid eye contact with the ginger currently staring him down with a new kind of intensity hidden within his gaze.

Not liking the lack of acknowledgement his lover was providing, Fred gently guided Nicolai's head to look at him, caressing his chin with a type of composure that reminded Nicolai of the calm before a storm.

The brunettes eyes widened dramatically when they met Fred's intense gaze, the small boys body instantaneously heating up in very specific areas.

As Fred pressed forward against Nicolai, leaving no space between them, he leaned in so close that Nicolai could feel his hot, laboured, breath on his ear.

"Do you have any idea what I want to do to you, mon amour?" Fred practically purred, and Nicolai melted, his knees almost giving in under him at the way the French smoothly rolled off of Fred's tongue.

"I-" Nicolai's remark was cut off by the moan that escaped past his already parted lips when said boy's hand slipped under his (or technically Fred's) shirt, followed shortly by his boyfriend's warm mouth.

Fred wasn't lying when he had told Nicolai that he was intoxicating, however he was currently struggling to stop himself from completely overwhelming the boy.

He pulled back, remaining on his knees in front of the brunette, and holy merlin did Fred have to fight every basic instinct in him not to just jump right back in after seeing the completely helpless and lustful look on his lover's face.

Nicolai's lips were bruised and red, his usually wild curls even wilder, his clothes ruffled, and his neck bared for easy access, covered in hickeys. He looked so fuckable.

"Nico, have you ever- have you ever done this before?" Fred stuttered, not quite sure what answer he preferred.

Nicolai shyly shook his head, easily becoming embarrassed with the reason behind his virginity. However, upon noticing the reluctance that had now appeared in Fred's gaze, he quickly pulled the charming ginger back up towards his lips.

"But I want you Fred, every part of you, for as long as youll give it to me." Nicolai bites Fred's bottom lip, enticing a groan of pleasure from him.

"Bed, now." Nicolai hums in return and Fred picks him up by his thighs, allowing the boy to wrap his legs around Freds hips and press himself against him, barely containing the need to rub his already painful erection down into Fred's.

Fred carefully falls forward onto the bed and lays his boyfriend down before pulling back to kneel in between Nicolai's legs.

Fred wastes little time in removing his shirt, his eyes not leaving the lewd image of his lover spread out in front of him.

Meanwhile, Nicolai couldn't seem to look away from his boyfriend. The way Fred's lean body stretched and flexed, and the way his freckles covered every inch of his pale skin and only worked to lead his eyes further downwards seemed to almost be teasing the brunette.

Fred quickly noticed Nicolai's longing stares and chuckled at the supposed virgins boldness. He threw his shirt to the ground and immediately started to remove Nicolai's.

Growing impatient, the smaller boy rolled his hips up to meet Fred's, and a moan broke out from both of their lips.

"So were going to be like that, huh?" The mischievous glint in Fred's eyes had Nicolai's breath deepening in anticipation to which his lover would do next.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading the sixteenth chapter of Redamancy! Things are definitely starting to heat up and I hope you enjoyed!

Word count: 1222

EDITED = ?/?/?