Chapter | 5

A/N; I've tried writing more for you guys but the next few chapters will take a bit longer to be published. It'll be worth the wait and I hope you enjoy chapter six!

----
"It always seems impossible until it's actually done."
- Nelson Mandela
----

"RUDOLF THE REDNOSED REINDEERR," My brother Owen sang, pointing at my nose.

"SHUT UP!!" I yelled at Owen.

"Everyone's nose is red in this season, It's freakin 'winter," I said, covering my nose.

"Eh whateverrrr" He laughs.

Owen and I head back inside our house, from us both walking back from school, and Owen tosses his jacket at me.

"MOM WE'RE HOME!!!" Owen yelled out.

After hanging up Owens' jacket, I took off mine and hung it up on the coat rack by the door.

Taking off my snow boots, I hear my mom shout.

"COME IN THE KITCHEN." My mom demands, and Owen and I give one another a glance.

Oh okayyyy,
What does she want?

I walk into the kitchen, Owen just behind me, and our mother puts down her coffee mug and stares at us,

"Yes, mother?" I said to her,

"We're having dinner at 11 o'clock, I owe someone dinner, so he'll be here." She smiles, "You guys bring whoever."

"Oh okay, I won't be bringing anyone though." I said.

"Chey's coming over right now, so she'll stay for dinner!" Owen said, excitedly.

"Sounds good." My mom said, and scurried away.

That settled whatever she wanted, I watched as Owen ran to the closest washroom near us and I decided to head to the living room area.

It's about to be Christmas break anytime soon, my family have already decked out the house full of Christmas stuff, making it look like a damn gingerbread house, and I can't help but get excited.

I went ahead and put on an action movie on the Tv, and threw myself on the couch. Just as soon as I sat down the doorbell rang.

Ugh, I got up and rushed to the door, throwing it open to Chey standing there, smiling.

"Heyy, come on in.", I said, and she did just that.

She wore a black tank top and grey sweatpants, and held onto a big bag of stuff in it.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"Oh! Owen and I are having a board game night." She smiled, "You have to join!"

"Chey's a bit competitive, so are you sure you'd want to?" Owen says, coming up to us.

Owen hugged Chey, officially welcoming her into our house and I thought about my choices.

"I'll join, since I don't have anything better to do." I said.

We all went upstairs and went inside Owens room, he always keeps his room clean and organised which I find surprisingly responsible of him. Chey laid out all the board games she had in that bag and we played every single one of them.

After winning and losing a couple of times, Owen and I had declared Chey as the board game boss because she's really good at this stuff.

"Okay, I'm done playing.", Owen said to Chey.

"Fine, loser." She laughs.

"I'm not a loser, if I have you as my girlfriend, sooo."

"Oh my gosh, that was so cringy!" I shout.

Chey burst out laughing and Owen threw a deck of cards at me,

"Right uh-" I was gonna say something else but Owens' door was thrown wide open.

"Dinner time, and also he's here.", My mom said to the three of us.

Once my mom left, we all got up and ran downstairs. When we were all seated at the huge dining table, I went on my phone and gave Lyra a text back.

"Everyone, this is Luis." My mother had said.

My head quickly snapped right in her direction and there stood Mr.Lorenzo. "Oh, okay." I awkwardly said.

What the fuck is he doing here! How does my mom owe him dinner! Wait, I'm so confused!!!

Everyone said hello to him and my mother told him to sit beside me and he did.

"I'll get the food." My mom said, going into the kitchen.

I watch as Owen gets up to help my mom and Chey also starts getting up, "Where are you going!?" I asked Chey.

"Uh, washroom." She replied, and left.

Luis and I, we're the only ones in the dining room area and my heart was beating so fast, "What are you doing here!?" I finally asked him.

He turns to look at me and frowns, "Your mother doesn't take no for an answer, I didn't choose to be here." He said.

"Uh well-" I was cut off.

"Why do you look nervous, there isn't anything between us." He said, making me feel bad about myself.

After everything he and I have done with each other, he had just said that there wasn't anything between us!?...

I put my wavy straight hair into a messy bun, making sure it was away from my face and showing a lot of neck.

Me already wearing a black v-cut shirt and black jeans, I knew from his angle, he'd have a nice view.

Mr Lorenzo clears his throat as everyone starts joining the dining table, and as my brother and mom put out food, we all take a bit of everything, placing it on our plates and we began eating. My brother and his girlfriend were talking with one another, given that they're seated beside each other and my mother was talking with my teacher and I.

"So, is Hazel a good student, given that you're her teacher?", My mom asked Luis.

My eyes widened but I waited for his answer, "Uh, she's great, she could pay more attention though." He stated.

What's wrong with this dude!

"Oh okay." My mother said, glaring at me.

I smiled at her and we all continued eating, but my brain couldn't stop thinking about the fact Mr.Lorenzo, my teacher is having dinner with me.

Maybe I should try something with him, he is beside me.

Knowing that no one would see or feel this but him, I reached under the table and placed my hand on his crotch.

But once I did that, he dropped his fork, causing everyone's attention towards him. "You alright?" My brother asked him.

"Yeah." He chuckles, "It slipped, thanks though." Luis casually replied.

My hand still on his crotch, I started moving my hand in circles, I immediately felt the effect it had on his cock, and the temperature got a whole lot hotter in here for me.

Pretending to eat my food with one hand and the other hand zipping down his pants was pretty freaking difficult.

But once it had zipped down, and I was going in, Luis knocked my hand away, zipping his pants back up.
"Yeah, I've got to go." He says.

"Are you sure?" My mom asked him, and he chuckled.

"Yes, I have a lot of assignments I need to grade." He gets up, "But thanks so much, dinner was great!"

"Okay I'll walk you out!" My mom said, doing just that.

I stuffed my mouth with mashed sweet potatoes and headed out the dining room area.

I went upstairs, then into my room, and took a shower. I hope he's not mad, his cock definitely wasn't. Washing off the sexual frustration, I thought about my exact plan to make him come to me.