Chapter | 3

A/N : Long Chapter here, feel free to comment!

----
"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."
– John Wooden
----

School finished for the week and I headed out to the school parking lot to meet up with my boyfriend Bentley.

I ended up getting the 50 bucks from Lyra after school, she found it somewhere in her locker, and now I've finally settled with that stupid dare.

Just as I was thinking that, I spotted Mr Lorenzo across from me, putting things away in his car trunk and so I walked up to him, trying to get his attention once again.

"Hey, Mr Lorenzo." I said nicely as he turned to face me.

"Hello, Hazel." He sounded almost upset and that's probably my doing.

So earlier when I was left alone in my thoughts, I started to feel really bad about what I did, I mean I know I got to prove Lyra wrong and got 50 bucks and it was kind of fun, but he's still a dude with a job and a girlfriend.

"Mr.Lorenzo, I apologize about what happened earlier today."

He looked at me and gave me a soft smile, "It's all good, It won't happen again.", He said, as I nodded my head in agreement.

We stared into each other's gazes and he broke it off looking behind me.

Bentley's car pulled up, blasting music as he yelled out of his car, "BABE, GET IN!"

I looked back at Mr Lorenzo as he looked uncomfortable being seen with me and then his gaze went back on my face.

"I'll see you next week, Hazel." He says, as I smile.

He closes his car trunk and gets inside his car waiting for me to get out of the way.

I hop inside my boyfriend's car and Lorenzo drives off.

I look in the backseat of the car as I see his two friends, Derek and Jacob.

"Hello boys." I say, dapping them up as usual.

Our heys finish up, and I turn back into my seat and buckle up, as my boyfriend edged closer to me and kissed me on my lips.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"What?" I say, confused.

"The guy you were talking to?"

"Oh, that's my history teacher." I said, trying not to sound like I was hiding something.

Which Im not, technically.

He took what I said because it wasn't exactly a lie and drove off. "Hazel I'm dropping them off and then we'll head to my house." He said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Okay." I replied, laughing.

Bentley dropped his friends off at their houses and we went to his house.

I stood there, in front of his front door as his mother opened it, we walked in and gave Ms.Lee a hug and I chatted for a bit with her as I later followed Bentley up to his room.

Bentley has a huge home and it's decorated so cutesy and has amazing details. His family is pretty wealthy and that's not why I dated him, let that be clear. I guess he was the only boy making a move on me and I thought his confidence was cute.

"Okay, so don't be mad, but we can't hang out tomorrow." He says, making my eyebrows furrow. "Again! for what this time, Bentley?"

He looks at me and then looks away, seeming stuck on my question. Waiting for a response, he finally looks at me and speaks up.