Chapter | 8

A/N: Long chapter here angel's, enjoy reading!!

----
Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
- Bob Marley
----

After waking up this morning and taking a hot shower, and doing homework, I finally went out of my room.

You know what, I'm really hungry, I'll go make myself something to eat.

Still in my blue plaid pyjamas, I walked downstairs and then went into the kitchen.

I opened my refrigerator and stood there for a few seconds deciding what to make.

Ehh, I'll just have some damn cereal, too lazy to make something efficient.

Opening a cabinet, I grab one big blue bowl and pour myself some cinnamon toast crunch and bring it to the dining table, taking a seat.

A few minutes later, I finished eating my cereal, while scrolling through instagram, and I came across a "couples photo" of Polly and Bentley, and for some reason, I didn't care one bit about it. I thought It'd take longer to get over him, because although he was a fake, at the time I thought he was perfect but-oh well.

I'm so happy It's finally Christmas break, but I-kinda actually failed history, so I'm taking history again, as an additional class for next term, so very unfortunate but yeah more Mr.Lorenzo I guess...

Lyra and I have been texting each other more lately, thank goodness, I thought she'd leave me for her boyfriend anytime soon, but no, we actually planned on going clubbing tonight with just us four girls, Lyra, Me, Iris and we're bringing Chey, she's 17 but I'm sure she'll be fine. Anyway, that's what I'm doing tonight, but I haven't yet figured out what to do until then, maybe I should go out and relax.

Uh-huh Sounds great after being grounded for two weeks straight.

"Yeah, I'm buying this dress" I laugh, smiling at myself in the mirror.

After trying on every basic clubbing outfit to exist in this world, I came across something far more better than an ugly ass dress.

It was a luxurious sequin V-neck black mini dress that hugged onto every curve on my body, curves I didn't know even existed on me and not only just that, it made me look so damn sexy, I'll be pairing this with my black suede platform block heel booties, It'll look perfect.

"Alright then, let's check out." The retail sales woman says.

After taking the dress off, I follow her to check out and end up paying half price on it with my mothers discount, it's total cost being just enough in my budget range. Once I had bought this dress, I ended up leaving and getting my nails done, and then I went to a spa to relax, and then went home to take a much needed nap.

Finally, we made our way to the club! "What's this club called?" Iris asks me.

"It's called Midnight hype," Lyra replied to Iris, making me shrug my shoulders.

We all got out of the car and headed in front of the club, I watched as the guard let my group inside, me following from just behind them.

Looking around this club I was pretty amazed, it had crystals and neon lights everywhere, the walls and floors were plain black and the area was pretty big, especially the dance floors, there was private seating which my group was being directed to and we all sat down, having Lyra grab us some strong alcoholic drinks to start off the night.

We're planning on having fun tonight, I'll tell you that.

"You guys know how to handle your alcohol, right?" Lyra says, bringing over a ton of drinks.