Chapter | 9

----
The purpose of life
is a life of purpose.
- Robert Byrne
----

I yawn, rising up from the bed and feel like absolute shit, ouch my body and head is an agonizing pain right now.

What happened..?

Oh, shit

Oh my god!

He did not just take me to his house, after I was dancing with his friend, if he says anything, I could get into so much trouble for underage drinking.

This is embarrassing!

I burrow my face in my hands and once I'm done groaning in anger, I get up opening the room's curtain, the sun immediately hitting my face.

I close my eyes and quietly sigh thinking about what to do next.

I might as well continue on with the day, maybe this is the next step, Luis and I somehow need.

I quietly walk out of the room and go into the washroom next door, I look at myself in the mirror and fix myself up, to look a little more sexy, you know just because...

I smile as I scrunch my long wavy black hair up a little and exit the washroom. That's not until I see Luis, and my heart beats faster than it should.

He noticed me and it was obvious he was blushing, and I couldn't help but smile.

I just watched him exit some washroom, in just a simple white towel, and holy shit, he looks fucking amazing... The water dripped down on his perfect muscular figure, him having defined 8-pack abs was not surprising to me at all, his hair soaking wet as he stared at me.

"Good morning, handsome." I spoke to him, smiling.

"Uh-yeah, good morning." He replied, rushing into another room.

He's adorable.

I chuckle and look around his house, peeping inside each room I find. The other room he exited was another washroom and I found two other very nice rooms, a library and a painting studio.

I don't know if any kind of teacher can afford all this with just a teacher's pay grade.

Not noticing fast enough I feel someone's hand wrap onto me, Ouch...

"You can come with me now." Luis says, with his hand gripping around my forearm.

"I see you've found some clothes Mr.Luis." I tease.

He chuckles, it sounding dark and his hand lowers my forearm until we're completely holding hands, deeply shocking me.

He goes ahead and starts walking in front of me and since he's holding my hand I have no choice but to follow from just behind him.

We walk downstairs, into a living room and then I'm led inside a beautiful kitchen the size of three rooms combined.

He goes through his cabinets and ends up giving me a water bottle and some Advil. I say thank you, and then I gaze upon the kitchen and then look back at Mr Lorenzo.

"By the way, you have a beautiful home." I told him.

"Thank you but I share this house with my other two brothers." He says, peaking my interest.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Dawson is 27 and Vex is 25, I'm letting them stay here." He starts looking through his fridge.

"Oh okay, are you guys close?" I ask, as he shuts the fridge door.

"Yep" he said, as I heard his front door open. "Oh yeah, they're bringing in groceries."