Sweet Breeze- Princess

Princess rests on the fence between her garden and new two-leg places that replaced the lush and beautiful forest that once stood there.

The forest was amazing it was home to her brother and son's clan. Of course, the other clans lived there too. But they had to leave many moons ago.

She still remembers the day Cody had come and told her about the clans leaving. She never got to say goodbye.

Even to this day, she wishes she got to say goodbye. Even going with them seemed appealing.

At one point Princess was tempted to try and track them down. But because of the two-leg places being built and her giving birth to her kits a few moons after they left she was kept inside.

By the time she could go outside again she knew there was no point.

Princess misses them every day but she knows she trusts she will see them again one day.

Plus she is happy. She has her two legs and her mate Oliver.

"Princess!"

The she-cat turns at the call and sees Oliver walking down the fence towards her. His black and white fur shining in the golden rays of the setting sun.

"Oliver!" She purrs her yellow eyes lighting up at the sight of her mate.

Once they meet she nuzzles him.

"You were thinking about them again?" He asks after awhile

Princess nods "I was"

"Do you think you will see them again?"

"I do and you will be there I know you will" Princess gives her mate a lick on the cheek.

Princess was too sure of it not to say it as she meets Oliver's gaze

"Good I wouldn't have it any other way" Oliver's content purr was soft but was loud enough for Princess to hear.

The two intertwined their tails as Princess leans on her mate.