TallstarxJake (Talljake)

Tallstar walked through the stary feilds of Starclan. It had been too long since he saw Jake. The last time he saw him was when Jake took him to Starclan when he died. Jake left him with his family here in Starclan before saying he needed to leave. Where to? Tallstar isn't sure all he knows is he wants to find him.

Tallstar starts walking towards the Tribe Of Endless Hunting's territory. "Tallstar!" he stopped at the sound of his name and turned towards the sound of the voice it was Sandgorse his father.

"Sandgorse?" Tallstar waited for his father to catch up to him. "Where are you going?" Sandgorse demands "to find an old friend of mine and I can't do it here" Tallstar explained even if Jake wasn't just an old friend. Sandgorse nods "be careful" was all the pale furred tom said Tallstar nodded as he passed into The Tribe Of Endless Hunting's territory.

The grass that Tallstar once stood on now stone. Without looking back he ran through the territory he passed many tribe cats but he payed them no mind. When he made it across the territory he started looking for what he wanted to find for a long time.

He walked for a while until he spotted the flame colored pelt he was looking for. "Jake!" he called for the tom. The tom turned to face him "Talltail!" Jake's eyes shone with happiness. Tallstar ran to him he skidded to a stop in front of him "Jake" his mew just above a whisper. "It's great to see you.. I missed you" Jake meowed Tallstar nuzzled into Jake's fur

Jake nuzzled back. They stay like that for a long moment before pulling away. "I missed you too" Tallstar meows

"Talltail what are you doing here..? I love that you came but what are you doing so far from..." Jake started "I couldn't stay far from you any longer I missed you Jake... I wanted us to be together now and not just as friends..." Tallstar meowed

Jake nodded "I would love to be your mate"   Jake purred Tallstar beamed at him "I'm glad"

Tallstar enterwined his tail with Jake's. They took a walk through the field talking about what they missed in each other's lives.