Misunderstandings!

Jungkook was looking like a lost puppy looking around with a doe eyes and a pout, Making them uwu in their minds.

"Noona! Are you selling me away?" Jungkook pouted.

"Why would I kook! They wants something to know! Tell them no one will hurt you! They all are my friends!" Sweety said ruffling his hair with a smile.

"Then why is she holding pan?" Jungkook asked looking at vidya holding a frying pan in her hand.

"Yahh throw it why are you scaring this poor boy!" J-hope yelled grabbing pan away from vidya throwing it away.

"Look jungkook before anything i want to tell you something!" Namjoon sighed explaining their situation.

"Y/n already Married?" Jungkook asked confusedly.

"Yes and she has a kid!" Taehyung said as now everyone where sitting on the Livingroom.

"Tell me hyung what do you want me to do!" Jungkook said looking all adorable as he was younger than everyone here.

"We want to know who treated y/n! He might be know what happened with her!" Namjoon said.

"Jin hyungiee!" Jungkook said as everyone looked confuse.

"Dr jin?' taehyung asked.

"Yeah did you met hyungie before?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah thank you for your help kookie here noona bought you a chocolate!" Vidya said as she just went to shop to buy snacks to everyone.

"Hehe thank you noona! You are the best!" Jungkook giggled.

"Yahh babe! For God sake he is 24 not a kid! Stop babying him he just two years younger than you!" Jhope sighed.

"But he is too adorable!" Vidya said pinching jungkook's cheeks.

"Don't worry hyungiee i have a girlfriend!" Jungkook giggled.

"Girlfriend??" Sweety asked.

"Yes her name is padhu! I'll introduce you to her later!" Jungkook said eating his chocolate.

"Padhu????" Namjoon questioned not believing his words.

"Yes! A week before she proposed me! And now we are dating!" Jungkook scrunched his nose up giggling.

"We will talk about it later now hurry up and ask jin hyung to come here!" Taehyung said.

"Are you going to kidnap him too??" Jungkook said in shock expression.

"Aigo kookie don't worry we won't hurt you're hyungiee now call him!" Ammu said cooing on jungkook's behavior.

Taehyung felt irritated, first she's not talking with him,then she flirted with suho now cooing jungkook.

"Okiee noonaa!!" Jungkook giggled but his words got cut off by deepu.

"I'll call him here!" Deepu said making everyone look at her.

"Do you have his number?" Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"hehe yes!" Deepu laughed awkwardly before dialing his number.

After few minutes jin arrived with a worried face,he pressed the calling bell for few times before taehyung opened it for him.

"What's wrong taehyung? Did she got sick? Where is she?" Jin hurriedly walked towards the Livingroom just to find the whole gang sitting on couches.

"Deepu are you alright?" Jin asked.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you jin but we have something talk!" Deepu said looking at him.