Erased!!

*Next day*

*At hua's residency*

"Doctor hua!! What happened to Ms Yang y/n! They told me that she fell into water! How can a person loose memories after falling into water?" Seokjin asked.

"Sh..she fell from 500 meter's! There's a chance she bumped into some hard thing!" Dr hua replied.

"Why i feel like you are hiding something from me sir! You know right i admire you! You are my inspiration! Don't disappoint me and I'm her current doctor i checked her there's no wound on her head!" Seokjin said glaring at the man.

"Wh..why would I lie to you?" Dr hua said.

"I didn't said you are lying to me? Sir! Tell me what happened!! They had a beautiful life! Now she is going to marry another man! It would be shame if we Don't do anything even knowing something about them!" Seokjin said

"You shouldn't be interfere in this matter! Otherwise you would put yourself in danger!" Dr hua replied

"If that makes someone happy! I'm willing to put myself in that danger!"  Seokjin replied.

"Please leave!" Dr hua said with trembling hands.

"I'm leaving now sir! But don't think I will leave this topic!" Seokjin said and left.

¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

"Today is our last day of shoot! So let's start hurry!" Director shouted as everyone was now on the set with crew working on the set.

Namjoon was smiling sheepishly, taehyung and Ammu changed into their costume and held there script in their hand reading without any other thoughts.

*Take one of misunderstanding* clap* Action!!

Female lead is waiting for her husband to come home back! Cooking his favorite meal. she got startled when the calling bell rang she stood up checking herself in mirror before opening the door.

When she did her husband Walked in with unsteady steps.

"Honey are you drunk?" She asked helping him to sit on the couch.

"Yes! We won the project so ou...our colleagues held a party.. i wa..wanted to inform you..bu...but they didn't let me!!" Male said looking at his wife.

"Ohh lets get changed!" Female said picking him up taking him to their bedroom.

She slept on the couch crying about her husband forgetting their anniversary and slept without eating.

Few days after,one day she went to suprise her husband with homemade food in the office.

When she opened the office she saw her husband sitting on the couch as a girl sitting on his lap trying to kiss him.

When she dropped the bag she took for him both of them looked at her.

"Ho..honey!! It's not what you think!!" Male lead said pushing the girl away and walked towards his wife trying to hug her.

She pushed him and slapped him,"how could you do this to me?? after all this year of marriage!! Now you decided to cheat on me!!" She said crying.

"Love let me explain!!" He said coming towards her but she placed her hand on his chest preventing him to come forward.

"Don't try to talk to me!! If you ever try to reach my life I'll end my life!!" She said and runned away.

From that day she went disappeared! No connection with him! No matter how much he tried she didn't gave him a chance to explain himself.