Chapter 3 Unwanted Reunion

It's been 2 days since ruby and Yang gone to Beacon I both have tried numerous times to talk to you however they've proven to be a failure since you refuse you've acknowledged or existence talking to everyone. You're watching when the phone is be harassed by carden Winchester and falling high enough getting up and grabbing the Apple on your tray and throwing it at him hard.

Cardin: " OW.

You quickly got up grabbed carton by his collar and slant him hard down to the ground creating a crater.

(Y/n): " Cardinal Winchester you've been harassing  Everyone weaker than you would just chose how much weaker you are to them.

Cardin: " Oh yeah and why is that.

(Y/n): " Because any one of the students you've arrest could easily defeat you in combat. Velvet here alone as a 3rd year and her team is ranked 2nd only next to me and she could easily beat you if she tried. Just shows how sad you are.

You've let him go and walk away but when he gets up he runs at you owing for you owing for you to round house kick him towards another table as he glides off the front hitting every tray landing on the other side of the lunch room as his team looks at you shocked.

(Y/n): " Who's next.

The three ran to their leader grabbing him and running away as the faunus students were cheering for you.

Ozpin: "(Y/n), Yang and Ruby to headmasters office.

You'll go for a neo who shakes her head not knowing as the 2 of you go over to the headmaster's office aunt instinct you put king of Arthur in your driver ready to activate.

Upon opening you see your former family minus summer.

Tai: " (Y/n) Thank out.

He attempts to argue with you but is stopped by neo.

Neo: "Leave my knight alone.

Raven: " Back off you you bitch.

Raven tried to take a swing on her thankfully quickly you activate activate your wonderbook and transform blocking her sword with your own.

(Y/n): " Stay with my girlfriend.

Tai: " Young man thats no way to talk to your family apologize immediately and break up with this girl. You can do so much better.

(Y/n): " You're no father of mine. My father is Touma kamiyama. Kamen Rider Saber And like him i am a kamen rider. Kamen Rider Arthur.

Qrow: "No your (Y/n) Rose The child of Thai and summer dumber come on kid you were kidnapped.

(Y/n): " Is that the law you told ozpin that i was kidnapped no I was liberated.

Raven: " Little kid don't make this any harder than it has to be.

Ozpin: "  That's enough all of you I already know the truth. I know how Touma saved (Y/n) from all of you the abuse and neglect and I have the evidence to prove it.

Tai: " Wait so you knew this whole time but never said anything.

Yang: " Which I tell you dad (Y/n) Is the best Huntsman of the Academy he broke all the records of all past students.

Raven: " How he doesn't have semblance or war like you too.

You start laughing at them as neo starts giggling.

(Y/n): " It's called hard work and determination never giving up that's something I learned from my father Touma the push passed and the obstacle they went in my way. My story ends when I say it ends.

Tai Was livid hearing you call Toma your father and in a fit of anger race towards you until until you spin and kick him hard with a round house. Sending him  flying into ozpin's desk as he hit making the desk to have a massive crack in the middle.

(Y/n): " You are not my father raven and Crow are not my aunt or Uncle and ruby and Yang are not my siblings but i do forgive you.

They look at you shocked.

(Y/n): " If I didn't forgive you I'd be no better than monsters you are but I'd will never consider you my family that ship assailed a long time ago.

Ruby falls to her knees and starts crying her eyes out and you walk over to her and kneel down as she looks towards you lean in and whisper.

(Y/n) Whispering: " Mom's alive.

Ruby's eyes widened and shocked as she turn away sing the shocked inside expression then you walk away.

Yang yelling: " WHAT DID YOU TELL HER ANSWER ME!.

(Y/n): "None of your business.

He walked out with Neil and right before the door closed you pulled your clothes and locked your lips with hers as neo wrapped her arms around your neck angering your family. With raven trying to take another swing but the door shut before she could.

Ozpin: "  If any of you attempt to talk to him or try to fight him or force him to come back to you not only will I take away your Huntsman/Huntresses licenses. But ruby and Yang will be expelled in blacklisted from being the Huntsman or huntresses is that understood.

Tai: "But...

Ozpin yelling: "I SAID UNDERSTAND!

Tai: " Understand

Ozpin: " Good now leave.

The family left as ruby States silent hearing what you said.Upon the door opening she ran to her room and jumped on her bed and started crying ed and start crying thinking about the words you said clearly.

You're in your dorm room relaxing with neo.

Neo: " You ok my knight.

She screwed closer to you and eventually sits in your lap wrapping her arms around your neck. You smile and wrap your arms around her waist and kiss her on the lips for a few seconds then pull away smiling.

(Y/n): " I'm fine my ice cream girl.

The two of you just stayed like that cuddling happy.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Confronting your old family and then telling ruby that her mother's summer was alive or what happened next you just have to wait and see.