Chapter 6 Council Deal and Neo's Past

It's been a week since the incident at the incident at the base. To say ozpin was angry was an understatement. He not only revoked all 3 members of team TRQ's Huntsman licenses. But what about right to expel Yang and blacklister from being a huntress however You kill with a better punishment by having her do hours of community service. She was given the janitor's job for a whole week and many of her friends laughed at her for it and even stopped talking to her afterwards.

As for ruby her teammates how to go to a separate dorm for the week because they were mad with her for how she acted embarrassing not just herself or Beacon but them as a whole.

You have decided to take on Jaune as a student and teach him a bit of sword play helping him out in training. Not only that but the vale Council had requested a meeting with yourself and the other riders in regards to the festival coming up.

You and the riders sat in a table across from the council members.

Council head: " Thank you riders for agreeing to meet with us we want to discuss somewhat of a favor to ask of you.

Kento: " What?

Council member 1: " We know you've done a lot for our city and the world but we would like to ask if you would help protect the city and the people doing the festival.

Reika: "Is not the job of the Atlas military?

Council member 2: "Normally that will be the case however a group of citizens had a petition. Both human and faunus of the city had asked for you See if they feel safer with you protecting us.

Yori: " What guarantee do we have that do we have that Atlas will not intervene.

Council head: " We've already talked to the Atlas council about it. At 1st they refused but after seeing the amount of people in the support that we have for you riders. They have been told that if ironwood brings his forces here it will result in a immediate declaration of war between vale and Atlas.

Your father stood up and held out raka in front of them.

Touma: " If they declare war we will protect the people. You have our word.

Rintaro: " I know most of us can work a security the rest of us were blinded and with the people and and we're only intervene if we have to does that sound like a good.

The council members smile and not their head in agreement and said they'll be sending word to Atlas.

(Y/n): " I can imagine the general's face when he hears the news.

Ryo: " HAHA you and me both (Y/n). Anyway i gotta go pick up sora see you guys.

He left as the other riders all went their separate ways. Leaving you with your father walking around town for the day. You were at a coffee shop sitting in a both.

(Y/n): " Where is she?

Touna: "Who?

(Y/n): "Neo my girlfriend she was supposed to meet us here.

The doors of the coffee shop open and then knew stood Kind your father and the two of you look at her.

Neo: " Sorry I'm late.

(Y/n): " It's fine Babe I'm supposed to hit the bathroom anyway why aren't you and my dad start talking.

You want your bathroom and neo shut in front of your dad.

Touma: " So neo how did you meet (Y/n).

Neo looked down somewhat scared of resentment. But starts using her sign language.

Neo: "At the time i worked with the criminal Roman torchwick just trying to survive having no family.

Touma nods his head. As she continues knowing he can understand her the sign language.

Neo: "Before it  was the two of us against the world until he showed up.

Touma: "(Y/n)?

Neo nods her head smiling.

Neo: " Show me the grimm attack us. I thought Roman had my back but he left me there. He got on our escape bullhead and left me there to die.

Neo starts crying until Touma placed his hand on hers smiling. She wipes tears my eyes and continues her story.

Neo: " I thought I was dead  I felt my knees ready for death. Until (Y/n) I cut the groom down and fought all of them to protect me. I thought he was gonna arrest me. But the first thing he did was hug me and told me i wasn't alone.

Touma smiled hearing how compassionate his son was and nods once again letting her know she can continue.

Neo: " You took me to ozpin and vouch for me and I was put under his care it's care and after a year. He said he didn't want to be friends anymore and I was scared but then. He kissed me and said he wants me as his girlfriend.

Neo blushed rather than rekka.

Neo: " I can't imagine my life without him i never want to leave his side.

You come back out and see your girlfriend signing your girlfriend's signing and could tell she was telling your father how you met. Walking up at saying next to her you kiss her on the cheek make her blush.

(Y/n): " Looks like you too are getting alone.

Touma: " She was just telling me how you two met.

(Y/n): " The best moments of my life.

Neo blushed once again and You continue your date together enjoying each other's company.

Atlas ironwood POV

I was knocking over books off my bookshelves and slammed my fist into my desk angry hearing that the riders were requested by the people to protect the city Avail during the festival.

Me: " Damn you kamen riders ever since you came to light. The people have trusted you more than me not this time.

I smirked and started laughing knowing I've won against the riders.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: You and the writers that I'm going to help protect everyone during the festival. Neo tells her story to Touma and Ironwood things he can defeat the riders let's see what happens.