Chapter 7 Atlas Welcome Or Not

It was almost time for the festival the riders On request the council were told to meet with the general as a sign of peace even though the riders were very tense. Seeing as multiplications hes tried to attack and kidnap the riders yourself included.

Ren: " You sure we can't kill him.

Everyone: " REN!

(Y/n): " Guys calm down I know world tents because of that oversized prick is coming but calm down.

As you say the general's battleship arrives much of the annoyance of the riders as they all look at you and you let out a long sigh.

(Y/n): " I'll tell ozpin.

Ozpin: " No need.

Everyone looks to see ozpin who was studying there with Glenda as a smaller bull had arrived with ironwood smiling.

Ironwood: " Hey oz Glynda.

Glynda looks away in disgust at the general and walk away.

Ozpin: " James please remove your military otherwise would be forced to take action.

Ironwood: " Oz were here to keep people safe whilst would I bring my military.

(Y/n): " You've been asked by the council not to otherwise it's a declaration of war now please send your military back.

Ironwood looks at you for the look of disgust and anger we anger which didn't phase or surprise you one bit.

Ironwood: "Speak when spoken to.

Toma then points rekka at him ready to strike him much the surprise of the riders.

Touma: " Do, Not, Talk to my son like that.

Ozpin: " I'm going to say one last time James please send your military away or I will gather every Huntsman huntress and Police officer in vale and we will force you out. Those the only options you have this matter is not negotiable.

The general seems even more surprised that ospin wasn't on his side.

Ironwood: "Oz are you really gonna trust these riders over me I have more forces than they do not to mention my robotic forces would spare any lives being lost.

Ozpin: " The people have spoken James. They trust the riders more than you. Once again please remove your military from veil from vale I will not ask a 4th time.

I've been pulled out of his scroll and shows his James revealing he has the council on speed dial. Ironwood clenched his fist and pulled out his scroll.

Ironwood: "All forces are to leave immediately. I repeat all forces are to return to Atlas immediately.

Everyone watches as his ship takes off leaving and the riders look towards ironwood smirking. He then looks to oz in a look of frustration.

Ironwood: "You have no idea what you've done. I was trying to help you oz. Why can't you see that.

Ozpin: " Yet the people need to feel safe not intimidated James if they feel safe towards the riders. I have no quarrel with letting them protect us for the festival. Now please follow me.

Ironwood looks towards you.

Ironwood  You could have been a great soldier but you threw it away I hope you realized that.

You start laughing at the general pointing your sword at him and said.

(Y/n): "I wouldn't change being a sword of logos for your pathetic boot camp anyday.

Ironwood  Clenches his fist once again destroying his scroll while following ozpin. It's so gone everyone starts laughing then heads up to your dorm.

Ryo: "(Y/n) I was wondering if you could pick up. My first shift as security I'm taking sore out to the festival.

(Y/n): " Sure as long as you pick up the 2nd one for me I'm going on a date with neo the next day.

Rio nods as teysuo looked concerned and you could tell.

(Y/n): " You can bring summer and Riku here if you'd like. I already talked to ozpin. Yang's father and mother are forbidden to talk to her in any way if they do without her consent they are ordered to leave the grounds until the festival is over.

Testuo: " Thanks Riku's has been asking to see the festival and summer things that if she comes here make jocks and for memories back I'm just worried I'll lose her if she regains her memories.

Touma: " She loves you and you love her right there's no way she changed her feelings for you.

Kento: " Touma's right You're worried over nothing.

Tetsuo: " Thanks everyone.

Everyone  Smiles at their friend letting him know you know that they're with him 100%.

Unknown location Salem POV

I was in my throne room when Watts came in with a very concerned look

Me: " What's you seem concerned what's the matter?

Watts: " My grace I regret to inform you that the people of vale voted for the riders to protect them instead of ironwood forces. So we would not be able to control them during the festival.

I looked surprised but then smiled at him.

Me: " No matter we still have to grim in the white Fang.

Watts: " My grace all the rider will be there.

It looks a watch somewhat concerned knowing full well what the combined power of the riders can do.

Me: " Warren sender and tell her to be careful and she sees the riders do not intervene continue her plan discreetly.

Watts: " Your grace.

He leaves my throne room and i get up off my throne and walked towards the window. I watch my grimm being born. My hand was visibly shaking as i clenched it getting at the stop.

Me: " Swords of logos i will defeat you this time.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note:  Ironwood comes with his forces who are then forced to retreat by order of ozpin summer may show up during the festival and Salem is getting ready to execute her plan. Let's see how things play out.