Chapter 1 Kamen Rider Fachlion

At least 8 years have gone by since that day. You are now kamen rider Afachlion. You are a 3rd year at Beacon Academy. You had fallen in love with a girl named neo. And quickly at falling in love. The 2 of you later became Beacon's number one couple and but 1 couple and duo with her illusions and and your powers. You became the number one team in Beacon history breaking all the records of former teams including your biological parents. On the side of being a Huntsman you help the riders. Fought against the megido that were now under the control of Salem. You were joining professor Osmond involving new students. You stayed in your rider form doing the introduction. However you were in the Courtyard watching ruby your ax younger sister have a conversation with Weiss schnee.

(Y/n): " Think that's enough.

The 2 turned to see you in your rider form.

Weiss: " Who are you do you know who I am.

(Y/n): "Weiss schnee the daughter of the worst human in humanity's history Jacques schneen who uses slave labor and works a questionable business partners to get what he wants.

She looked angry towards you and when you grabbed the dust vial pointing to it revealing a crack in the bottle.

(Y/n): " Obviously touched by this crack and has been there for quite some time meaning that you improperly put your dust in his container knowing full well it was cracked and not doing anything about it that is why the explosion happened now unless you have something better to you. I suggest you head over to the auditorium like every other student.

Weiss: " Soon here I will not be talked to by some freak in a knight's costume.

(Y/n): " I am a member of the Swords of logos. Kamen Rider Falchion. And I  Just so happen to be the best student in this Academy so if you can't go to the authorium and not cause another scene then. I will pretend this never happened and that reported to professor ozpin.

She walks away and you do the same not bothering to talk to ruby who was trying to thank you.Get to the auditorium where ospen was giving a speech and you quickly and quietly go near him.

Ozpin: " Everyone may please welcome beacons Swordsman and best student. Kamen Rider Arthur.

Everyone was surprised to hear this as you stepped a forward.

(Y/n): " Like our esteemed professor ozpin and I see quite a bit of untap potential. All i asked for you is to give you all and to remember one specific rule that i have. Never mistreat or disrespect and fellow student with the human or faunus. I will consider it in active war against me. Now I'll give the Michael we're back to professor ozpin.

After giving your speech you walk awayou walk away whoever walks out a woman with blonde hair comes up to you you recognize her instantly as your sister Yang.

Yang: " Where's my brother.

(Y/n): " I'm sorry have we met before.

She engrabbed your collar and attempted to scare you.

Yang: " My brother was kidnapped by you riders and I want him back now.

You grabbed her hand forcing her to let you go and twist it as she kneels down on one knee and paone knee in pain and you let her go.

(Y/n): " I'm just gonna pretend you didn't do that instead of reporting you to professor ozpin. Now if you excuse me I'm going back to my dorm.

You walk back with Yang looking at you angry.

Yang: "(Y/n) I'm going to save you I promise.

You walk back to your dorm see your girlfriend neo neo fast asleep. You smiled taken out king of Arthur the a striver and turning back to your human form place in the book and driver on the table and laying down with her. It her sleep kneel grabbed onto your arm not willing to let it go the legit go even pulled her close and she smiles in her sleep and eventually fall asleep with her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: You've made your presence known know let's see if your sisters are ready for your reveal.