Chapter 4 Summer Unveiled

A week has gone by since the incident was rolled family. Yang tried everything to get the info you gave ruby. But it was only meant with hostility and multiple warnings from professor ospin from professor ospin and so finally she stopped. Today you were bringing a couple students to meet the common riders at their base.

(Y/n): " OK everyone now there are a few rules I'm gonna have to lay down. One do not bring your weapons out unless you are permitted.

Pyrrha: " Seems reasonable.

(Y/n): " If you have any form of fire dust please remove it from your alternatory now and leave it on the bullhead. There are many priceless relics the flammable end books books if any of them are destroyed there will be no possibility for being repaired to damages.

Luckily every student moved from their Arsenal except for Yang after everyone looked at her she removed everything. Until neo grabbed her wrist pulling one last vial of fire dust and tossing it to you.

(Y/n): " Good  The last one if you provoke any of the swordsmen you've been met with instant hostility and forced to stay in the bullhead while everyone else enjoys learning about the riders and our history.

After a few minutes everyone lands and upon to the base they feel a strong cold chill and then race to the door opening it to review lady Sophia.

(Y/n): " Everyone this is lady Sophia and keeper of the northern base.

Sophia: " Welcome future Huntsman huntresses as young Arthur has said I am Sofia protector of the library and the secrets of the northern base the other riders will be here momentarily.

????: " Sorry relate lady Sophie

(Y/n): " And this is slash but in calm tetsuo

Tetsuo: " But it's all to him with you I brought my family with me.

You and me look somewhat scared as as ridicule came out and hugged you then someone that calls ruby and Yang to look shocked eyes widened.

Yang: "Mom?

Summer looked towards Yang confused.

Summer: " I'm sorry have we met before.

Yang tried running to summer but you stopped her pulling her away.

(Y/n): "Tetsuo It summer in  other room so i can explain.

He nods and takes his wife to the other room with Yang screaming.

Yang yelling: "MOM WAIT!

Eventually you push it down to the ground and hold out your sword at her.

(Y/n): " Let me explain/Buster and kenzon found summer badly injured after someone attacked her. By the time she woke up she had no memory who she was we took her to the best doctor we could find who diagnosed would have permanent memory loss.

This caused ruby and Yang's heart to break hearing that their mother had complete memory loss and did not know who they were.

Ruby: " Maybe we take her to dad she'll remember we can be a family aga....

(Y/n): " Her and slash are already married and have a son would you really take her away from a boy who was the same age as you when you lost your mother.

Ruby went silent and nods her head understanding what you mean. I got the hand got angry and tried running towards the door but got kicked hard in the head and and had a with a Trident pointed at her neck.

 I got the hand got angry and tried running towards the door but got kicked hard in the head and and had a with a Trident pointed at her neck

(Y/n): " Everyone this is the swordsman of time ryuga.

Yang yelling: " LET ME GO I HAVE TO GET MOM BACK!

Ryuga: " She has no metaphor she is not to mention as a mother to riku. Would you really take a mother away from their child would you wish that on anyone having it happened to you twice.

Yang kept struggling until she thought about it and stopped then wife helped her up.

(Y/n): " Trust me young we've done everything we've could to help her but she's happy now isn't that what you want.

Yang: " It's not what dad's going to think when I tell him.

Ryuga: " If your father wishes to fight then we would be more than willing to take him down.

Yang looked at riuga with red eyes and hair burning. Causing Neo to grab a bucket of water and throw it at her. Getting her hair completely wet.

(Y/n): " If you want a costume instant then go ahead but you can go do that inside the bullhead and wait for us.

Yang was angry stomping her foot and walking outside walking past Touma and slamming the door behind her.

(Y/n): "Dad

You ran over to your father and hugged him as he hugged back.

(Y/n): " Everyone this is Touma kamiyama kamen rider saber.

Weiss: "Your the famous author who wrote whispering memories and Knights journey.

Tetsuo: " Actually Knights journey was it was touma's life story as saber.

Everyone seems surprised as he motioned everyone to follow him inside while Yang in the bullhead send a text to her father saying saying that summer was alive and with the riders and the writers and it replied back with this.

Tai Text: " Me, Raven and qrow will be their soon.  We'll get summer back and help her.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author Note: Summer is alive with a new family and Yang Yang angry she lost her mother again mother again has called tiny others to try and force her back how will they react let's find out.