chapter three

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

PRISON BREAK

(everybody wants to be my enemy - epi v)

The two stared at each other. Winnie was caught off guard by a few factors. The first was how young she was, she couldn't be older than herself, it was honestly more than unfair. It was a damn tragedy. The second was how attractive she was. Gods only know how long she has been locked in here, but you would never be able to tell.

"I took a look at your file. There's no records of your crimes, what are you here for?" Winnie held a firm tone. She wasn't intimidated- No, that was a lie. She was extremely intimidated, she just refused to show it.

"My sunny personality." The girl used sarcasm as a defense mechanism.

Winnie had to hold back an eye roll. She was trying to not let her get under her skin, but her patience was thin these days. "You attacked an inmate. I need to know why."

"Why not?" She was slowly pacing the room, dancing around the questions.

"He was a witness in an ongoing investigation." She was trying to keep her voice neutral.

"Hmm, bummer." The pink-haired prisoner couldn't care less, and it was driving Winnie up the walls.

Why did no one here give a single fuck?

Winnie couldn't help but sigh heavily. Of course, she got nothing. "This was a waste of time."

The other girl wanted to laugh, this princess just thought she could come in here and get all the answers she wanted. Her porcelain corset laid on top of her dress, the cloak and dress matching, but the maroon and gold of the corset screamed money. Who the hell was this lady in front of her. This was no enforcer.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." She watched Winnie start walking away, "Hey, give Silco a kiss on his winning eye of his, will you?"

Winnie stopped dead in her tracks.

Fucks sake.

Why didn't he even cross her mind?

She turned around, walking back to the front of the cell, "Silco? The industrialist?"

The tables turned immediately. The girl's entire demeanor changed to annoyance and upset.

"Okay, this is getting old. Can you just send in whoever's gonna kick the shit out of me, so I can just get on with my night?" She was done talking.