Coffee Date

The morning was cold as you turned in your sleep. Your warm blankets hugged you tightly as your eyes slowly opened. Looking up at your ceiling, you took a look at your clock. Your eyes widened at the time and you rushed out of bed.

I'm gonna be late! You thought to yourself as you quickly got ready for the day. Somewhere in the chaos, Kazuha had woken up and was leaning on his door frame. The boy was tiredly rubbing his eyes as you rushed past him. Your parents were already out the door and at work by the time you woke up, so there was no point in being quiet anymore.

"Well good morning to you too, star." You stopped to look at Kazuha's lazy smile. He looked like he had gotten no sleep and was just about to pass out again. Last weekend at Jaime's, the two of you shared a moment under the stars and now knew he was in love with you.

"Hmm, good morning, Kazu. Did I wake you?" Smiling softly at him, you looked at the time and sighed. Due to your rushing, you had a few minutes to spare before actually heading out to get breakfast. "Go back to sleep." Taking the boy's hand, you lead him back to the soft bed and warm duvet.

"Are you coming back to sleep with me?" The tiredness in Kazuha's voice was cute as he slipped back into the covers.

"Unfortunately not. I have to go to school today. I'll see you when I get back though." As Kazuha held your hand while you sat on his bed, you felt your eyes droop. How could he be so inviting after you had even woken up late? "Ahh~ Kazu, let me go." Gently slipping out of his grasp, you stood up and smacked your cheeks to get yourself more awake. Heading back for the door, you smiled at the sleeping boy. It was still dark out so not much was seen in the room. As quiet as possible, you headed down the stairs to grab your things and finish the toast your mom had made for you.

You sighed as you put on your shoes. Watching the dark stairway for a few seconds, you finally get up and reach for the doorknob. Suddenly, you felt warm arms around you as they clutched you close to its body. A face had dug into your shoulder, giving you small kisses along your neck. You giggled as the boy nuzzled his face into your shoulder.

"Star, don't leave me." Kazuha's muffled voice tickled at your skin.

"But I have school, Kazu. I'll be back, don't worry." You chuckled as you gently touched his arms.

"...date."

"Hm? What was that?"

"Can... school... date?"

"Can the school date?" More confused than ever, you wanted to turn around and look at the boy but he had stopped you before you could move.

"Can we go out after school on a date?" You could feel your face heat up along with the boy on your shoulder. Kazuha made a discontent groan as he released you from his hold. Kissing the back of your head, he started to head for the stairs.

"Ah! Kazu, wait!" Without turning around, the boy stopped. "I'd love to go out after school." Smiling warmly at Kazuha, the white-haired boy finally turned around and beamed at you.

"Okay." Taking two big steps towards you, your boyfriend threw himself over you and you felt his warm lips over your forehead, cheeks, and, finally, your lips. Giggling, you immediately release him and your eyes widen.

"I'm late, Kazu!" Giving him one last peck on the cheek, you open the door and rush out. Waving back at Kazuha, you headed to school.

. . .

RINGGG. Finally, the last bell rang and you quickly gathered your things. You had been so busy thinking of all the places you wanted to go with Kazuha after school that you hadn't realized when someone had walked up to you.