Love Hurts Pt.1

Ding Dong! The bell to your door rang as you walked down the stairs. Opening the door, you greeted the person.

"Dion, welcome." Stepping aside to let the boy in, he smiles warmly at you.

"(Y/N), hi." Taking off his shoes, Dion was shouldering a black and brown Hershel's backpack. He wore blue jeans with dark blue accents and a loose black shirt that was half tucked in. Dion's dog tags clinked softly as he moved away from your door.

"My parents are out at a family thing so we basically have the house to ourselves." Saying that, you hear the soft footsteps of someone coming down the stairs.

"(Y/N)?" Kazuha had stopped midway while rubbing his eye. The boy had just woken up and you had done your best to be as quiet as possible. His hair was in a little mess because he took out his usual ponytail.

"Kazuha, this is Dion, a friend from school. We'll be working on a project together today." You gestured to the boys beside you as Dion gave a short wave and awkward smile. You watched as Kauzha's eyes narrowed. The white-haired boy just turned and headed back up the stairs. Confused, you just laughed it off and lead Dion to the living room where you had prepared the materials.

"I brought some supplies from my house too. Here, I'll open up the assignment details." Placing his bag down near a wall, Dion slowly starts to unpack. "I also got some snacks for the long hours." Playfully pulling out (Favourite snack), you smiled as you took it from him.

"How did you know?" Giggling you check the package. "Thanks." Putting it down on a small table, you head for the kitchen. "I'm gonna get us some drinks." Coming back with refreshments, you see as Kazuha reaches the bottom of the stairs.

"(Y/N)? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Placing down the tray you were holding, you smile at the white-haired boy.

"I'll be right back, Dion. You can start on the first part. I'll join in a bit." Heading towards Kazuha, the boy pulls you upstairs.

"Hey-" A split second after you reach the top, you are pulled into a kiss as warm arms wrap around you. After parting, smaller kisses were splattered around your face and you let out a soft giggle. "What was that for? Not that I'm complaining..."

"Good morning, star." Scarlet eyes looked into yours dreamily as Kazuha continued to hug you close to his body. "Can we spend the day together again?" The boy hummed and completely ignored the waiting boy downstairs.

"Hmm... Kazu, you know I can't. I have to finish this project. I might fail my course if I can't get this done."

"But-"

"Kazuha, do you want me to fail?"

"No-"

"Then no buts. I can't spend the day with you today."

"I-" It seemed like the boy was going to say something but quickly stopped himself. Averting your eyes, Kazuha had dropped his arms from your waist as he turned and went into his room.

"Kazu-"

"I'm getting ready to practice." Biting your bottom lip, you felt a stab in your heart at Kazuha's cold attitude. Had you said something wrong? Did Kazuha want you to fail your class just to hang out with him? Why was he being so irrationally mad at you? With a guilty feeling in your heart, you head back downstairs. Pulling a smile, you sit down with Dion and review the details of your project.

. . .

"Let's take a break here." Handing you a glass of water, Dion smiles at you. His dark blue eyes sparkle as the sun reflects off the water.