Chapter 1

Kion woke up, stretched, and yawned. He got up, and looked around, frowning a tiny bit, when he realised his mate, Rani, was no where in sight.

He sighed, and got off of the throne, and walked out of the Tree, seeing the Night Pride and Day Pride stood around, talking to each other.

"Morning guys!" Kion shouted, as they all turned to look at him, Baliyo, who was talking with Rani, moaning.

"Finally!" He shouted, as which Bunga jumped onto Kions back.

"Your finally hear! Can we eat now!?" He yelled, causing Kion to flinch a bit, and put his ears down, as he shouted in his ear.

"Bunga!" Fuli shouted, growling slightly.

"What?" Bubga shouted, as Fuli walked upto Kion, and grabbed Bubga, by the scruff of his neck and put him down.

"Give him some space! He just woke up." Fuli said, the. turned to Kion and smiled, so did him.

"Alright, lets eat!" Kion said, Bubga and Baliyo cheering, as they were the first ones sat down.

All of the others also sitting around, digging in, to their food.
______________

About half an hour everybody, had finished their food and was now talking to each other, as Kion looked up at the sky. The sun, being at its highest peak.

Rani also looked. Kion and her, both looking at each other.

"Hey, I'm gonna get the Day Pride on patrol now." He said to his mate, as she smiled.

"Alright, be carful!" She warned, then kissed him on the cheek.

"Alright, Day Pride! Let's get onto patrol!" Kion shouted, the Night Prjde and Day Pride all saying good bye, as the Day Pride, starting walking uptowards the mountain pass.

"Alright, guys we should get some rest!" Kion could hear his mate, shout to the Night Pride.