Chapter 2

~~Place: PrideLands~~

Kimg Simba and Queen Nala, was talking, till they heard giggerlimg, coming from the rock stairs of Priderock.

The King and Queen looked over, seeing Kiara, Kopa, Vitani, and Kovu, walking towards them, talking, and laughing together. Kiara and Vitani in lead.

"Ah, just the lions we we're looking for!" King Simba said, as the four siblings stopped and smiled at their father and mother.

"Really? What up dad?" Vitani asked, as she sat down.

"Well..." He paused, for a second, Kovu was getting a bit impatient.

"We were thinking about visiting your brother, at the Tree Of Life. Would you like to come?" Queen Nala finished, as the four lions, smiled and nodded excitedly, them all roaring, but not loud enough to scar anybody. They were roaring in excitement.

"We would love to come!" Kopa shouted, as they all laughed.

"Good! Cause, we leave in about an hour." King Simba said, as the four lion doings, couldn't wait to see their brother after about a year or two.

"Okay! But, whose going to look after the Pridelands?" Kiara asked, wanting nothing to happen to the PrjdeLands, while they were gone, before she even got to rule it.

"Well, we thought Jasiri and her clan could do it. The lionesses would also be here, if their was any trouble and Zazu!" Queen Nala explained, the lions smiling, as they all stood up.

"If we leave now, we should be able to reach the Tree Of Life by Mid night." King Simba said, as they all started going across the PrideLands.
______________

After, about 5 hours of travelling, the Royal family (except Kion) all got to a hill, Kiara, and Kovu panting, as Vitani and Kopa was talking to each other, but stopped, when they saw somthing.

"Hey, its the mountain pass!" Kovu shouted, the royal family quickening their pace, got to the mountain pass, in like 10 minutes.

"Stay close kids." Queen Nala said, as they all started walking through.

"Hey! Ullu, mind checking the pass!?" They all heard, a female voice shout, and it sounded like it was at the end of the pass, but the siblings couldn't wait.

"Hey, race ya guys!" Vitani yelled, them all racing forward, trying to beat each other to the end of the pass.

"Kiara, Kopa, Kovu, Vitani!" The parents, both yelled, after their children, them so running after their children.

~~On The Other Side~~

"Ullu, mind checking on the mountain pass!?" Rani shouted, up to Ullu, as she nodded and flew towards their.

It was their turn for nightly patrol, it was roughly about sun rise.

It was, Rani, Baliyo, Surack, and Nirmala. The Day Pride had finished their patrol a hours ago, but they all snapped out of the thoughts, when they heard shouting.

"Kids, stop!?" They heard a deep, male voice, mixed with another voice shout , as the Night Pride, looked up, as Ullu was about to tell them to get ready to attack, but it was a little late, when a brown fured lion, and a blonde lion, came rolling from the mountain pass, fighting.

Rani growled, as so did the Night Pride.

Rani was about to ask who they were, but another two lions one a lighter brown colourd brown lion, with a dark, brown main, and an dirty blonde lion, came walking from the Mountain Pass, rolling their eyes, at the two other lions fighting.

Rani was about to try asking, 'Who they were?' But, then two more lions came from the Pass. One was a male fully groan lion, red main, and the other a female fully groan adult, with blonde fur, where the male one had a golden kind of fur, like Kion.

"Okay! Now, who are you!?" Rani shouted, as the blonde female lion and dark brown lion jumped up, who was play fighting each other, backed up a bit.

"Uhm, we are here to see somebody?" The fully groan male adult said, as me and the Night Pride exchanged looks.

"Yeah, who are you coming to see?" Rani asked, as the blonde one, who was fighting the other lion, bounced forward.

"We are here to see Kion!?"