Chapter 3

"We are here to see Kion!?"

"Kion!?" The Night Pride shouted, as I looked down, the back to Surack, Nirmala, and Baliyo, seeing Surack stepping forward.

"And what is your business with him?" He asked, as I saw the blonde lion, tilt her head.

"Business? We just want to see him, we havnt seen him and the lion guard in the last 2 years!" The brown fured lion shouted.

"How can we trust you!" Rani shouted, as they all looked a bit hurt, where the dirty blonde and the lighter brown fured lion, glared at them.

"Take us to him! You shall see." The dirty blonde one said, as she stepped forward.

"Alright, but I shall worn you. If your lying about Kon, just to hurt him..." Rani muttered, as she stepped closer to the family, "You'll have to talk to me."

"Alright, where is he?" The fully grown, male adult had asked, as ths Night Lride exchanged looks, turned around, then started walking.

"Right this way." Rani guided. Them taking them through, away from the mountain pass, through the Tree Of Life.
_____________

"Woah... this place is so..." Kiara stuttered, as her siblings came upto her side.

"Incredible..." Kopa had finished, as they all stopped talking, when an massive tree came into view.

"Woah, what is that place!" Kiara shouted.

The Night Pride ignored them, and led them into the tree, to where they saw a golden lion looking up at the walls, talking to Makini.

"Hey, Kion?" Rani said, as she walked upto her mate, which Kion looked over, not realising the lions behind him.

She nuzzled Kion.

"Kion, you have visitors, who say they know you?" Rani questioned, as Kion yawned, but wincing in pane a bit, from a scratch on his shoulder.

He turned his head, seeing 4 VERY familiar lions, and two fully grown up lions, one female, the other male.

"Guys... what're you doing here..." Kion mumbled, the Night Pride looking a bit shocked, when the mighty King ran, jumping at the lions.

"Kion? You know this outsiders?" Baliyo asked, as he stood infront of Kion, which Kion turned around and snarled a tiny bit.

"They are not outsiders!?" Kion shouted, as Baliyo streaked back a bit.

Rani stood infront of Baliyo.

"Kion, he didn't mean anything bad." Rani said, as Kion nodded, and turned back to the lions.

"So~ if you know these lions. Who are they?" Rani asked, standing next to her mate, Kion.

"Well Rani, this is..."