Another Hitachiin Day

I just wanted to do a chapter on the twins because I love them so much! Btw, there is going to minor/major yaoi in here between the twins. Ok on with the story!- OHSHCFan

Today was the day that the Host Club was supposed leave to but unfortunately that didn't happen.

Upstairs with the Hitachiin twins...

"Kaoru where are you?" Hikaru asked. They were playing hide and go seek. I know what your asking; who plays hide and go seek in a hotel room? They were bored and had nothing to do so they played this game.

Kaoru was hiding in the closet, trying not to bust out laughing because it was funny to him how Hikaru was looking for him.
"Oh I know! Maybe I should look in the closet." Hikaru said, a evil smirk playing on his lips. He walked towards the closet.
"Shit." Kaoru mentally cursed to himself.

Inside the dark closet, Kaoru heard Hikaru place his hand on the doorknob and then he turned it and pushed the door open.
"Come out Kaoru I know your in there." Hikaru said. "Come on out so I can start messing with you."

Kaoru stayed as quiet as he could. Until Hikaru said this...
"Ok well I guess he's not in here. I'm going to look somewhere else." Hikaru said. This was his trick to get Kaoru to come out the closet. He walked out the closet and closed the door. He leaned on the wall beside the closet and waited for Kaoru to come out.

Kaoru's thoughts: "I hope he's not waiting for me beside the door when I come out."

Oh Kaoru. You don't know what your in for.

Kaoru got up from his sitting place and walked towards the door. He placed his hand on the knob, turned it, and pulled the door open. Once he closed the door, he looked beside him and jumped in fright of Hikaru leaning against the wall smirking at him.

"Hi." Hikaru said.

Kaoru hates when Hikaru does this because everytime they play a game and he gets caught, Hikaru wraps his arms around him and starts squeezing him till it hurts, then he starts kissing him a bunch of times on his face, then starts messing with him. And guess what? It's coming right about...now.

Hikaru wrapped his arms Kaoru and squeezed him hard.
"Oh hika that hurts!" Kaoru yelled out.
Hikaru then kissed a lot on his face with kaoru laughing.
"Stop." Kaoru said laughing.

Hikaru chuckled and stopped. He let his twin go, intertwined his hand with him, and dragged him to the bed. They sat on it together with their feet up on the bed and Hikaru pulled kaoru on his lap.
"So Hikaru what do you wanna do now?" Kaoru asked.
"Maybe this..." Hikaru trailed off and started to kiss his brother's neck.
"Hi-Hikaru not right now." Kaoru said trying to catch air.
"Yes. Right Now." Hikaru said against kaoru's neck.

He let his hand slide down Kaoru's bottom half of his body and landed at Kaoru's button that was on his shorts he was wearing. Hikaru unbuttoned Kaoru's pants with one hand and pulled the zipper down. He slipped his hand in Kaoru's underwear, took his dick out, and wrapped his hand around it.
"Hikaru do-" Kaoru got cut off.
"Too late." Hikaru said. He started to stroke kaoru's dick medium pace.
"Mmmm Hika mmmmm more." Kaoru moaned. He couldn't even make out a complete sentence.
"You like it don't you Kaoru?" Hikaru asked.
"Y-yes."

Kaoru leaned his head deep in the crook of Hikaru's neck. The moans escaping kaoru's lips were going in Hikaru's ear. "Hikaru." Kaoru moaned once again. Hikaru liked when Kaoru moaned his name. This made him stroke faster. He saw cum come up a little every time he stroked.
"Uhhhhhhuhhnn Hikaru....I can't...take it. I have to cum." Kaoru said.
"I don't think you do." Hikaru teased and smirked.
"I really do." Kaoru said, panting.
"Prove it to me." Hikaru said.
"Hikaru how-" Kaoru cut him off.
"Do it." Hikaru said stroking faster.

Kaoru turned his head and pressed his lips to Hikaru lips deeply and stuck his tongue in his mouth exploring his warm cave. He moaned in his mouth which made Hikaru kiss him back and soon warm tongues were having a war. Then they pulled away at the same time.

"That's good enough." Hikaru said smiling. He kept stroking because of Kaoru's moans.
"Hikaru I'm gonna-" He squirted and it was coming down on his dick and dripping on hikaru's hand that was still wrapped around his dick.

Hikaru took his hand off of kaoru's dick and licked and swallowed the cum off his hand. Kaoru stuck his dick back in his underwear and pulled his underwear and pants back up and buttoned and zipped it back to it's original state. Soon it started to get dark outside. Hikaru wrapped his arms around Kaoru's waist and clamped his fingers together.
"Hikaru I love you so much." Kaoru said snuggling up in Hikaru's neck.
"I love you too. Very much." Hikaru said giving a kiss to kaoru's head.

Soon they fell asleep into the night.