Coming out to the Light- Hikaru x Kaoru Part 5

Kaoru woke up and smelled chocolate chip pancakes. As usual, he sniffed it in and breathed it out signaling how good they smell. He jumped out of bed and put some clothes on. He was going to his old shared bedroom to talk to hikaru. Once he was done, he walked out and headed to the bedroom.

He went into the bedroom and Hikaru was soundly asleep; chest rising and falling slowly.

"Hikaru," Kaoru whispered loud enough so hikaru can hear. "hikaru wake up."

"Hm?" Hikaru said still half sleep. He rubbed his eyes a bit and saw kaoru in front of him, feet propped on the bed crossed, with him sitting and having a small smile on his face. "Oh hey kaoru. What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you." Kaoru said seriously.

"Ok I'm listening." Hikaru said sitting looking straight into kaoru's eyes.

"I heard what you said last night...and...it was sweet. You really meant it?" Kaoru said, eyes softening.

"Yes kaoru, with all my heart." Hikaru said and he leaned in and planted a soft kiss on kaoru's lips and pulled away. A little blush appeared on kaoru's face and Hikaru chuckled softly at this.

"Seriously Hikaru, when we have arguments we need to talk about it instead of running off and doing stuff that will hurt each other. And we need to be honest with each other." Kaoru said.

"Kaoru...I get what your saying and I'm so sorry for not talking to you about it and not telling you. And I promise to be completely honest with you." Hikaru said with complete sincerity.

"Ok Hikaru. I forgive you. But please don't ever hurt me like that again." Kaoru said.

"I won't. I promise." Hikaru said. He leaned back against the headboard and pulled kaoru on his lap, wrapping his arms around his waist. Kaoru leaned back into him and sighed peacefully.

"I love you kaoru." Hikaru said. He gave kaoru a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you more hikaru." Kaoru responded.