Coming out to the Light- Hikaru x Kaoru Part 3

Days went by and not one twin has said anything to each other. Sure, there were a few hey's, good mornings, and goodnight's but not full blown conversations. Kaoru came to his senses and realizes that he doesn't forgive his brother and doesn't miss him. But Hikaru is still trying to figure out ways to apologize to kaoru. A card and some flowers...no. A apology written on a piece of paper...nope that won't work either. A long apologetic text message...nope that's not gonna work. Words face to face...absolutely definitely surely yes.

Thursday- 10:10 a.m. (During spring break)

The smell of sausage, bacon, eggs, toast, and especially blueberry pancakes swirled into kaoru's noise. He sniffed it in and let out a peaceful sigh, signaling how good the food smelled. He heard a knock on the door. He got up and opened it.

"Master Hitachiin, breakfast is ready." The butler told him.

"Ok thanks." Kaoru said smiling. The butler nodded in response and walked away. Kaoru closed the door and picked some clothes to get dressed in. He got dressed and walked out his room to get breakfast.

He walked downstairs and saw his brother already eating. Hikaru looked up at kaoru walking down the stairs; they made eye contact for a quick second and then looked away at the same time. Kaoru mentally sighed and reached the last step. He walked over to his plate of breakfast and sat across from his brother.

"Good morning." Hikaru said nicely.

"Good morning hikaru." Kaoru responded.

What is he acting all nice for???? Oh whatever, typical Hikaru. Wait, why do I care?!

The red haired twins ate their breakfast, making minor eye contact sometimes. Hikaru looked in Kaoru's beautiful Amber eyes and his heart broke for himself and for Kaoru. He was sorry for everything he did and had to apologize but....this wasn't the right time. He knew just the right time to do it. And at that time, Kaoru will probably listen.

I love you so much Kaoru...

-Timeskip-

6:00 p.m.

Kaoru scrolled through his contacts on his pink flip phone. He had every body in the Host Club's number. Even himself and Hikaru's. Then Kaoru was in the mood to see a movie, so he texted his idiot boss, tamaki. In the "To:" box he enters Tamaki and in the "From:" box he enters Kaoru.

Text message says: Hey Tono do you and the rest of the Club wanna see a movie?

A minute later...

Tamaki: Hey Kaoru!! :) and sure. Let me just turn our conversation into a group chat.

Kaoru: ok then...

Honey: Hey tama-chan! Hey Kao-chan!

Kaoru: hey honey.

Mori: hey

Kaoru: hey mori.

Tamaki: haruhi says she can't come. she has stuff to do.

Kaoru: oh...

Kyoya: so it turns out that we're going to see a movie?

Tamaki: yeah mommy!

Kaoru: lol

Tamaki: Kaoru where's Hikaru?

Hikaru: right here.

Hikaru: I don't wanna go. you guys have fun though ok? Bye.

Kaoru: bye...

Tamaki: well Kaoru I'll have my limo pick us up ok?

Kaoru: ok then.

Tamaki: bye Kaoru.

Kaoru: bye.

Kaoru flipped his phone closed and put it on his bed stand, breathing in and letting a big sigh. He was a little bit depressed and just a little bit tired, (even though he hasn't done anything all day) just a little bit. He sat there, for a few seconds, and got up and went downstairs. He walked out the front door and and closed it. He sat on the steps and waited for the limo to come and pick him. Soon, he saw lights and a black limo stop and the window rolling down in the back to reveal Tamaki.

"Hey Kaoru!!" Tamaki said, screaming and waving at Kaoru.

Kaoru, walking towards the limo, a smirk growing on his face, shook his head and said:
"Hey tono."

He got in the limo and closed the door. The soft engine of the limo pulling off.