LDOS Part 2

The Host Club Room- Music Room #3

All of the girls left the room due to the event that's happening in 45 mins. In 45 mins, the whole school will be in the gym for the last day of school. The special guests who are speaking is the Host Club. After the girls left, the Club started to clean up the Music Room. Ugh, it's sad how there will be no more Host Club after today. It was fun while it lasted. Anyway, after picking up dishware like Utensils (forks, knifes, spoons, plates, teacups) and sweeping, dusting, wiping, washing the dishes, and vacuuming, the Host Club all sat down together.

CAUTION: Tamaki is getting serious. This is as serious as he can get.

"Well guys, this is the end. Haruhi you payed your debt. Thanks for that. But we would all like to thank you for...everything you have done. But for everyone else, thanks for joining me and Kyoya on this adventure." Tamaki said with a small smile on his face.
Rest of the Club: "Your welcome."
"I wish it wouldn't have to end so fast." Haruhi said.
All of the Host Club except Mori and kyoya: "WHAT?! *whispers* can you believe she said that?"
"Yes I'm serious. I'll actually miss you guys. We won't be together everyday like we used to anymore. This was the best mistake that ever happened to me and I don't want it to end. You guys are my best friends. I wouldn't have it any other way." Haruhi says.

The whole Host Club hugs her. Tamaki (still serious) says he has to talk to her later. Then a loud screeching noise is heard.

Wonder what's gonna happen? (Sorry the chapter is short!)