Wanting To Leave

I woke up around 6 in the morning, daddy was sitting with Morgan "but I don't want to leave her..." daddy looked at her "you have to, pumpkin" Happy and Peter is taking you, before peter has to go, and then Natasha is going to join you the whole day" she looked at him "where's the bad man?" daddy looked at him "he's gone, and won't be bothering anyone anymore", Happy stood in the door frame, I looked at him, he was holding her schoolbag, I sat up "hey it's okay pumpkin" she looked at me before she looked at Loki "if anything happens to her, I'm going to make your life a living hell" I smirked, Peter stood next to Happy "hi, uh... how... how are you... uh feeling?" he asked nervously, I looked at him "well lest see, my body is sore, I can't really walk, I got an arc reactor as a heart... and... otherwise I feel great, thanks for asking" Peter looked at me "you're right, I'm sorry..." I looked at him "nah it's okay kiddo" he gave me a nervous smile before they left, Morgan ran back into the medic room "I love you! Don't die!" she said before running off again.

Daddy looked at Loki, "greasy?" Loki looked at him, daddy started to laugh, I looked at Loki "you fell for it" Loki rolled his eyes "I beg you pardon Stark" Loki said while looking at him, before they could start to argue Bruce came in "how are you holding up?" I looked at him, "never been better..." I looked at daddy "I don't want to be in here..." he looked at me "You're still at the compound, you're just at the hospital that's attached to the compound "I looked at him "I am what?!" I yelled before I took myself onto my sides "that son of a bitch" I cursed before I looked at daddy "did you guys get him?" I didn't know if I already had asked him the question, daddy looked at me "yes, he won't be bothering anyone anymore" he answered, I looked at Clint who popped his head in "I want to leave!" I yelled, Clint looked at me before looking at daddy, "can she walk?" I slowly swung my legs out over the edge of the bed, I groaned a little, Loki took my hand "careful darling" I looked at him "ugh, save if greasy...".

Meanwhile, Morgan was sitting in her classroom and Nat had taken a stool and sat down next to her, the teacher was staring at Nat and Morgan "so an avenger in my classroom can I ask why?" Nat crossed her arms "you'll have to take it up with Tony Stark, he has his reasons" Morgan looked at her teacher "it's because of my sister..." the teacher looked at her "is she okay" Morgan looked at her "she says she is, but she's trying to be strong" the teacher looked at her before she looked at Nat "so you're her personal bodyguard today?" Nat sat up straight and looked at her dead in the eye, "damn right I am".

Daddy was looking at me before he looked at Bruce while I was trying to stand up, I clenched onto Loki's arm while I was finding my balance, okay I can do this, I thought to myself, I'm not weak, I'm not weak, I am not weak... I took a few steps after I had let go of Loki's arm, "hah! Take that, you son of a bitch!" I said proudly, I looked down at my chest "oh right... I'm a mini version of Iron Man..." daddy looked at me "I could let you die" I looked at him "I know..." I looked into his eyes, "I'm pretty sure I saw mom... She told me to hang on... but I think it was just my brain playing with me" the guys came in and saw me standing on my own "ayyy, little miss stubborn is up" Sam said with a smile "really? I am, gee you're fast birdie" Bucky snorted "and she's back" I smirked "glad you noticed that cyborg" he stared at me "hey no reason to push people away again, you nearly died..." I sighed, Wanda came over "it's okay we're here for you honey" I looked at her "if you say so..." she looked at daddy "okay what is it with you two not trusting people, are we going to go through the same with her, like we did with you?" she said, I looked at them "god I could use a drink..." Steve shook his head, "looks like it, are you okay sweetheart?" I looked at him "I'll let you call me that only today, call it a free pass" I took a few more steps and stood in front of Steve "I want to leave..." he looked at daddy "she's going to leave when no one is watching her anyway, Bucky sighed "you Stark's are stubborn" I looked at him "damn right soldier..." I grid my teeth as I used some of my strength to push them to the sides "for fucking sake, that hurt" I mumbled, they all sighed "come here doll" Bucky said before picking me up "that reminds me, I'm pretty hungry" Sam suddenly said, everyone stared at him "really?" Wanda said "yeah, everyone wanted to see little missy stubborn ass, I didn't get to finish my breakfast" Thor looked at him "you should have eaten faster" Loki were watching me "you know if you drop her, Morgan is going to kill you in your sleep...and I'll hand her the knife".

After school Peter were picked up by Happy, Morgan were already in the car with Nat, they looked at him "how was your day spidey?" Morgan asked, he looked at her "not now, the door is still closed "sorry everyone knows my daddy is Iron Man why are you hiding your identity?" Peter jumped into the car and closed the door "because, I uh, don't think the world need to know" they sat down and talked, Happy rolled the wall up and answered the call, Morgan pressed the button "is it daddy?" Happy sighed "yes Morgan" she looked at him "is Maggie dead?" Happy shook his head "no Morgan" Happy rolled the wall back up "yes Tony, I think that would make her happy" Morgan rolled it down again "is my sister okay?" Happy sighed, "god..." he mumbled to himself.

I was sitting halfway on the couch when they arrived back to the compound, Morgan's face lightened up like lights on a Christmas tree, she dropped the bag onto the floor and ran over to the couch, she quickly crawled up and laid down on me, Peter looked at us "uh Maggie?" I looked at him "yes kid?" he ran his hand through his hair "uh, your dad usually help me with my homework, but I was thinking if you would?" I looked at him "sure, find your things and be careful when you sit down" he nodded, had Morgan to sit up, she hugged onto my arm where I had a lot of stitches while I was helping Peter.