Returning From Buisnesstrip

I had caught an early Flight, I couldn't wait to get home even though he had given me his address for the new place, I thought it sounded weird, but I shrugged it off since he had promised me one of the biggest room, one there were just as big as his and pepper's room, I could finally get to see how big Morgan had grown, that was one thing I was looking forward to, daddy had ordered a First class ticket, for me to use whenever I wanted to get home, so after a few months in different military locations I was allowed to talk about, selling better cars and what else would help with protecting them in fights, after daddy almost died years ago, he didn't want to sell weapons.

I noticed happy was waiting for me, "Hello Miss. Stark" I gave him a look with a raised eyebrow, I call it daddy look, which basically screams bitch please without words "sorry Maggie" I nodded "that's better, so are you going to help me with my bags and suitcases, or do I have to drag them all by myself?" he quickly took a few of my suitcases, I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking, because I had to drag some of my bags on my own and my suitcase.

 Stark" I gave him a look with a raised eyebrow, I call it daddy look, which basically screams bitch please without words "sorry Maggie" I nodded "that's better, so are you going to help me with my bags and suitcases, or do I have to drag them all...

I arrived to the compound as soon as I stepped out I were disappointed "wow he didn't even try to make it look like he's rich" I rolled my eyes while shaking my head, I looked at Happy "I guess I have to take some of my own things again?... no don't answer it" I took my bags and a suitcase "you got the rest right? Great, thanks".

Happy sighed "Maggie it's 2 in the morning" I looked at him "so?" he sighed again but helped me, as soon we got to my room, I looked around "well it's better than a small hotel room, imagine that"I told happy where to put my luggage "thank you happy that would be all"as soon he had left I undressed myself and went to bed to get a few hours sleep.

When the clock turned 6 am, I got up and showered.

I got out into the kitchen, no one were awake "pff lazy people" I made a cup of coffee and found every information about every one of the avengers "impressive

I got out into the kitchen, no one were awake "pff lazy people" I made a cup of coffee and found every information about every one of the avengers "impressive... well sort of, old people and powers" I laughed to myself when I saw the word gods "that's a good joke..." I grabbed a banana and sat down by the table while I was using daddy's technology, I didn't pay anything or anyone my attention, suddenly I heard small steps coming running "MAGGIE!!!" Morgan yelled, I quickly shushed her and picked her up "do you want to help me to read these files honey?" she nodded "I'll always help you" I smiled "don't tell anyone of the avengers that I'm nice, okay?" she nodded "our and daddy's secret" I nodded that's right because we're Stark's which means we're pretty much better than anyone else" she nodded "okay" I sat her down next to me "now what do you know about James the winter soldier" she started to tell me everything she knew about him, every time I showed her a picture on the hologram screen she told me everything she knew and had heard daddy saying "well, you're back early honey" I looked up and saw daddy "I figured you couldn't live without me too long, so here I am" he smirked "you can never have to many Stark's in here, how was the trip?" I started to tell him about all the contracts and deals I had made on his behalf, he looked impressed and proud, but of course he didn't say the words, because that wasn't our thing, I already knew I was amazing, no one need to tell me something i already was aware off.

I looked at the clock "they sure like to sleep in" I smirked "Friday play Back In Black by AC/DC as loud as you can" suddenly music was blasting in the whole compound, The avengers woke up in all confusion, and ran out from their rooms, daddy stood with a smirk "STARK! TURN IT DOWN! DAMN YOU TONY!" Bucky yelled "alright, Friday,  kill the music" daddy said "damn you stark..." Thor said Morgan laughed and looked at me, I was sitting with a huge grin on my face, I quickly closed the files before they avengers noticed me "who is she, Stark"Steve said a little cranky, Bucky was staring at me, along with the others, I smirked "I'm basically your boss" Morgan looked proud "You're telling me that you have an extra daughter? She sounds like you" Thor said, Loki stood with a grin "I like her" I rolled my eyes "god, you should wash your hair, it looks greasy" daddy laughed "yep, she's my daughter" Nat and the other looked at each other "another Stark, as if one weren't enough" Bucky said, I smirked "I'll take that as a compliment, cyborg" I looked at daddy, I'm going to take a look at the contracts, before helping you with your projects" daddy nodded "wait did you eat yet?" Morgan looked at daddy "she only ate a banana" I looked at her "little snitch" she giggled "daddy always tell me to eat breakfast" I looked at her "well daddy didn't tell me to" she looked at daddy while crossing her arms "well you need to eat honey" he suddenly said, I looked at Morgan "ugh, fine".