chapter 4

Alicia's pov: I went into algebra and sat right next to tre. I got out my notebook and started doing the daily question. I was trying to focus until I heard tre say, "Wassup!" "Shutup!" I reply. "alicia if tre is bothering you, you could move to the desk over here," said the teacher. " no no, it's fine I can handle him, " I said. Tre started writing random stuff in my notebook. I kicked him and grabbed his pencil from him and gave it to the hamster to play with. "The assignment today is to do get more math, you only need to do the 10 problems shown and then your done for the day! " the teacher said in a happy tone. I sigh as a pull out my chromebook from my book bag. I log in to it and pull up get more math. Tre tried to lock my chromebook and I almost broke his wrist. The teacher yelled at tre to stop. It only takes me a few seconds to do all 10 problems. I start to do the mix review questions cause I was bored. Tre copied me and ofcourse tried to up one me. He made a contest to see who could get to 100 first. I tolled my eyes and closed my chromebook." easy dub for me," tre said as his grabbed my thigh. I clawed him with my long nails and pushed his hand away. I grabbed my phone and texted Noah for the rest of the period. I didn't wanna have to deal with trezon any longer. ' cant this class be over already.' I got bored on my phone so I got up and played one of the games mrs frank has in her class. There's a game called soduko on her wall and I was just recently set up. I made sure tre didn't follow me. He was sitting at his desk on his phone texting ransom girls eggplant emojis. I did soduko in only a few seconds and got it all right and one. The bell for 4th period rang so I went back to my desk. I grabbed my bag and I went outside her classroom to my study hall class alittle way down the hall. I grabbed the seat I usually sit in and grabbed my phone to go on tiktok.

Destiny's pov: I went to the locker rooms with kendalynn and changed even tho I couldn't play I still wanted to get some participation. It was hard to even change with my broken arm. I grabbed the note the nurse had giving me and walked towards the door to get to gym. As I was walking out I was tripped by the new girl molly! She didn't even look sorry i brushed my hair over my shoulders and I rolled my eyes and walked out on her leaving her in silence. She stopped kendalynn and told her she was trying to apologize but I didn't give her any time. I didn't hear her tho I was already walking down the stairs towards the gym. Kendalynn followed quickly behind with Molly. They must have made friends in the locker rooms. Just great I'm gonna have to see more of her. She just seems annoying. I don't know why but I just don't like her I just get a bad vibe from her. I continued to walk down the stairs to the gym and I was about to go into my squad in the gymnasium when I felt a tug on my good arm. I got dragged by yet another person. I didn't try to fight it there was no point. Besides I wanted to see what else would happen on this weird day. Before I knew it I was pulled into a bathroom and I heard a click of the door closing and the sound of a door locking. I turned around and saw hunter standing infront of the door. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to try to text gavin but hunter wacked the phone out of my hand. " I love you," he said as he grabbed hold of me and tried to kiss me. I pushed him away. He tumbled into the wall and made a loud bang off the wall. Suddenly I heard a knock on the bathroom door and a familiar voice say if everything was Ok. Hunter replied with, " yes everything is guchi!" I tried to open the door but hunter pushed me on the floor. I saw the door knob jiggling but I couldn't unlock it. Hunter had pinned me down completely on the ground and covered my mouth so I couldn't speak. I tried to mumble help. I was tired of that. I took my leg and I kicked him right in the balls. He screamed, " Ouch!" We both got up and he pushed me into the sinks. I hit my head hard off of it. I almost knocked out completely. My eyes were starting to get blurry, I couldn't fight anymore. Hunter picked me up and was about to hide me into the stalls when we heard the person at the door say something else " Ok that's it I'm coming in," said the unknown voice as they jingled the lock. The door opened and there stood my savior. I was shocked with who it was. The bell rang for 4th period but Noone moved. All 3 of us stayed there and stared at eachother with complete silence for a solid 5 minutes. That's until total war broke out.

Audrianna's pov: I went into biology and sat in my chair. The teacher called me out and said I was missing many assignments. I raised my hand and asked if I could go to the bathroom. The teacher said I could but I had to make sure to finish all my assignments or i would get a detetention. I said ok and got up from my chair. I walked to the door and signed out on the sign out sheets. Before I left the teacher said, " the upstairs bathrooms are locked due to cleaning your gonna have to use the downstairs bathroom." I said ok and went towards the stairs. I lost my footing and slipped. I tumbled down the flight of stairs and landed on my face. Someone who was walking in the hallway didn't see me so they stepped on me. I sat up, feeling a liitle confused. But i felt fine other wise. I just decided to skip third period. I don't care about my grade. I'm hoping I'll die tonight anyway. Grades won't matter anymore. I went into the downstairs girls bathroom. I heard ruckus going on in the boys bathroom but I didn't question it. I went inside and I went to the sink. I turned on the spicket and splashed my face with water. My clothes got a little wet but I didn't care. I left the bathroom and saw gavin knocking on the door of the boys bathroom. I didn't even bother to say anything to him. I left him standing there all alone. He looked worried but I don't got a care in life to help a boy like him. I decided to go upstairs to the library. My leg hurt alittle as I was walking the steps but I didn't let it bother me. I could get an ice pack from the nurse but that wouldn't do anything. I want my body to hurt so why would I care. I walked the hallway to get to the library. I tried to open the door to get in but it seemed to be locked. I used a pin that I had in my hair and jiggled the lock. The door opened and I went inside. I closed the door silently, and I sat in the chair and I read my book. I was done moving to different classes. I'm staying right here hidden here. Noone would come looking for me and noones using the library right now. The bell rang and I kept my promise of not moving to 4th period. I sat here and continued to read. I got lost in my book. I got lost track of time but I didn't care. Suddenly I heard the library door open I was scared out of my life. I dived under the table. 'This is what I get for skipping'. My leg made a loud noise when it hit on the table. I covered my mouth so I didn't make a sound out of pain. The unknown person said, " Show yourself now, who else is here with me in this library when they shouldn't be here. I'll call the principal if I have to!" I came out of where I was hiding and saw the librarian. She must have came late.