chapter 8

Alicia's pov: As I was talking to Molly I noticed Audrianna came in. She looked upset but I didn't ask why. Molly and kendalynn got together well. All three of us were having fun talking. Audrianna was sitting silent on her phone, she didn't even bother to talk. I kinda wondered why she was even late in the first place. I was about to her when she flipped the table. It almost knocked me out again. I looked at her confused. I was going to go comfort her but she ran out, angrily with alittle bit of sadness. The teacher tried to block her but she pushed her like the teacher wasn't even there. Jonny came up to me and asked what happened I just said I didnt know and that I'm gonna go talk to her. I chased after her. When I got into the bathroom I saw she was sitting on the floor on her phone, all in tears. I politely tapped on her shoulder and said, " are you ok? Do you wanna talk about what happened, you know you can't tell me anything... right?" She ignored me and turned her head in sadness. I sat down next to her ignoring her impoliteness. " whatcha doin there?" I felt like I was talking to wall. The bell rang. I just gave up and walked off I didn't want to be late for 8th period. Before I left out the door I looked back at her and said, " stop pushing people away, we want to help." I left and went to destiny's 7th period class to meet up with her to go to 8th.

Destiny's pov: I went to my study hall for 7th period. I sat in my desk and played on my phone because I didn't have any work to do. I sat there for a good few minutes until I heard the announcements go off. " Gavin wade report to the principals office and destiny silfies report to the nurses office." I look confused at my teacher and she allows me to go. I grab my phone from my book bag as I'm walking down to the nurses office and say why do you need to go to the office again? Gavin replied back. Audrianna said what actually happened so I have to lie better. I need to make it believable. I said, Ok baby you got this. Don't get us introuble. I went inside the nurses offices, not knowing with what would happen when I entered the doors. Sitting on the chairs, there was hunter staring right at me he said, " I don't remember why I'm here i just made you come because I just want you to know I want you badly and that I need you and I know you need me, forget about gavin." I said, "no way, in your dreams lover boy!" Hunter looked down sadly. I got another message from gavin when I was sitting on the chair next to hunter. It said Hey, so the principal believed me, audrianna is gonna get called down next period to the office.... it worked they think it's her. We're officially safe. I don't feel guilty I don't have to quit any of my club's and I won't get murdered by my family. I shut off my phone with guilt starting to run over me.. I was happy I didn't have to get introuble but audrianna is my friend. The nurse excused me back to class. I walked Out of her room and in the long hallway all the way back to study hall. There was alot of racket going on in the cafeteria on the other side of the hallway and then I saw audrianna run out and then a few seconds later I saw alicia run out after her. ' Maybe I should go after them?' ' Nahhhh.' I walked into my study hall door and waited for the bell to ring.

Audrianna's pov: I sat down in my chair and Noone noticed I even came in to the cafeteria. They were to busy with the new girl molly. ' how comes I didn't get this much attention when I was the new girl.' I tried not to get jealous but jealousy was coming over me very quickly. I flipped the table over. Eveyone dodged it. All 3 of them looked at me confused. In fact everyone in the Cafe was looking at me. I quickly grabbed by stuff and I took my tray and went to the bathroom to eat it. The teacher tried to stop me by blocking the door but I just pushed her out of the way and ignored her like she was invisible. I think I just lost my friends because of jealousy. I walked into the bathroom and sat on the floor. I set my tray down but I wasn't even hungry. I lost my hunger. I rather starve anyway. I looked down at my food upset with tears in my eyes. I grabbed my phone and decided to text my old friends from my old school. They don't talk to me much anymore because they moved on but I do try to talk to them sometimes. I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw alicia staring at me with big puppy eyes and she said " are you ok? Do you wanna talk about what happened, you know you can't tell me anything... right?" I wanted to answer her so bad but I didn't want to be a burden on her. I wanted to tell her what all had happened today. I wanted to say how much pain I was in. I wanted to say I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to tell her my secret. But I didn't, I just stayed quiet. She continued to be a good friend even tho i wasn't she then sat down next to me and said " whatcha doin there?" At that point I had no words left. I could tell she was starting to get annoyed. Maybe when I die I'll set it up somehow that I'll let her see all my thoughts and feelings and my secret that I told anyone. I'll hide my diary some where for her and only her to find it after my death. She deserves to know. I heard the bell ring. She then got up from the floor and walked towards the door and turned around and looked at me and said " stop pushing people away, we want to help." She then walked out. I followed out the door after her but went the opposite direction as her to get to 8th period. Maybe I could apologize to her there by the way I was acting in the bathroom, she deserves one.