2

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Y/n quickly walked outside of the boys dorms. She walked around for a bit, just to see what there was. ''Excuse me. May I ask you a question?'' she asked as a male student was walking past her. He turned around and looked at her.

''Yes, go ahead.'' he said and smiled at her. ''Do you know where the international department is?'' she asked and smiled back at him. ''You see that building over there? That's the international departments building.'' he said and pointed to a building that wasn't too far away. She thanked him before heading over to the appointed building.

_________________________________________

''Are you really sharing a room with a girl?'' Minho's friend, Sungho asked. ''Yeah, luckily just for a few days.'' Minho answered. ''Luckily? Do you know how many boys would want to switch with you?!'' ''No and nor do I want to know.'' 

''You could have so much fun with her.'' another groupmate said. ''And I could have plenty of fun without her. Now can we focus and finish this. I have enough other things to do.'' Minho said. He was clearly annoyed and a little disgusted by what they had said.

_________________________________________

Minho and his groupmates walked out of the building. They were on their way to the canteen when a girl stopped them. ''Could I talk to you for a second?'' the girl shyly asked Minho. He nodded and walked ahead of her so she would follow him to a calmer place with less people.

Y/n saw Minho and wanted to walk up to him, until she noticed that he was with a girl. 'Oh is that his girlfriend?' she thought. She was too curious to go to canteen. She stood there and watched what was going on.

The girl confessed to Minho and handed him a little gift. Minho shove the gift out of her hands, making it fall onto the ground. ''I'm not interessed.'' he said and walked away. 

Shivers went down Y/n's spine. 'He didn't have to turn her down so coldly.' she thought as she watched Minho walk towards some other guys. She wanted to go to the girl but when she looked back, the girl was nowhere to be found.

_________________________________________

Y/n sat with some other international students in the canteen. They were eating lunch and telling her about how things work in South-Korea. ''But where are you staying? Your room is still being renovated.'' Giselle asked. They all looked at you. ''I'm staying somewhere else for the time being. It's close by.'' Y/n answered nervously. They all nodded and continued to talk.

_________________________________________

''Welcome back.'' Y/n said to Minho who opened the door. He climbed up to his bed and laid down. Y/n stood on her bed and looked at Minho. ''I saw you with a girl.'' she said. ''So?'' he asked. ''You could've turned her down nicely.'' ''What I do has nothing to do with you.'' he said and sat up straight. ''I didn't mean t-'' ''Just mind your own business.'' he said and went down the little ladder. 

Y/n sat down on her bed. She didn't know what to say. There was an unpleasant silence, while Minho was getting something out of a cabinet. ''Where are you going?'' Y/n quietly asked. ''The showerroom, can't you tell.'' he said, clearly being irritated. He walked out and loudly shut the door.

She let her back fall onto her bed. 'I should've kept my mouth shut. It really isn't my business.' she thought. 'But he still could've reacted differently' you then thought and sat up straight.

_________________________________________

Minho was the last one to take a shower. He looked around and made sure that no one was there. He notified the janitor and then went back to his room. 

''You can go shower.'' Minho said as he walked into the room, still drying his hair with his towel. Y/n collected all her shower necessities. Minho followed her movements with his eyes. He was slightly pushed aside as she went to the door. He watched the door close. Minho sighed and changed into something that he could sleep in.

_________________________________________

Y/n was showering when she heard some voices. She stopped the water. She became nervous. ''The light's still on.'' ''What if that girl is in there?'' ''That's just a rumor, it isn't true.'' ''We could check and see if it's rumor or nor.'' ''Hey, you three there. What are you doing there?'' she heard the janitor ask them. She didn't dare to move until they were gone. 

''Miss Caddel, you can continue. I'll guard the door.'' the janitor whispered into the showerroom. Before she could thank him, he had already closed the door. She turned the water back on and quickly continued cleaning herself.

_________________________________________

Minho looked at the door as the sound of the handle going down was heard. Y/n quietly closed the door. She walked to her suitcase and took out a hair dryer. She plugged it in and turned it on. 

''Your hair is still wet.'' Y/n said as she looked at Minho, curious to what he was doing. ''It'll dry on its own.'' he said. ''Just come closer and I'll dry it for you.'' she said. He didn't say anything and continued to look on his phone. 

Y/n stepped onto her bed and grabbed his face closer to the edge. She ruffled his hair as the hot air blew onto Minho's hair. ''Don't touch me.'' he said as he grabbed her hand. He looked straight into her eyes.

''Don't be like that. It's almost dry.'' she said and pulled her hand from his grip. He was shocked that she continued. He didn't know what to do. ''Just be quick.'' he said and looked at the wall behind her. ''Tell that to the hair dryer.'' she said and slightly smiled.

-----[o]-----