final

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

AT THE SCHOOL'S FESTIVAL

"I'm so happy that we don't have to work on the festival." Y/n said and hooked her arm with Giselle's arm. "We should go to the Robin Hood game. I really wanna try shooting with a bow." Giselle said. "Let's go then." Y/n said and looked at the map she got from a student.

They happily skipped through the festival and arrived at the Robin Hood game. They boys arrived a bit later. "We could've went together." Sungho said. "No cause then Minho would try and steal Y/n away from me." Giselle said. "I think someone else already did." Eunwoo said and pointed at Y/n.

She was holding a bow in her hand as a guy handed her an arrow. "You should hold it like this." he said and laid his hand onto hers. He stood behind her and pulled the hand back. "Aim and then let go." he said. She shot. "8 points. You did really well." he said and high fived her.

Minho cleared his throat. "Let me try." he said. The guy nodded at gave him a bow and arrow. He shot it within a second. "10 points?! Wow! Oppa you're really good." Y/n said to Minho. They guy of the game scoffed. "That's just beginner's luck." he said and rolled his eyes.

________________________________________

"Can't believe he tried to get your number." Giselles laughed. "You should've seen Minho. He was so jealous." Y/n looked at Minho, who walked behind them. "It's not like I would give him my number." she replied. "Did you learn how to shoot somewhere?" Eunwoo asked Minho. "No, it was my first time." he replied. "What? You must have a talent for it." Sungho said.

"Oh look. There's a love game." Eunwoo said and pointed at the big heart, that was just a bit farther ahead of them. They walked towards is. "Oh you could win a price." Giselle said. "It sounds like fun. We should try it." Y/n said. "I don't know. It's sounds kinda lame." Minho said.

"They said that you'd have to hold hands the entire time." Eunwoo said as he came back from talking to someone who organized the game. Minho grabbed Y/n's hand and walked with her to the entrance. "Have fun." Eunwoo said and pushed Giselle and Sungho behind Minho and Y/n. "I'll see you guys later." he said and walked off.

________________________________________

Minho and Y/n went first. They first had to complete a horror mission. "I thought you said it's lame." Y/n said as they walked through the dark hallway. "I changed my mind about it since you really wanted to do it." he replied. She laughed. "Yeah let's say that's the reason." she said quietly. Someone suddenly popped our from a room. "AHHHH!" Y/n yelled and clinged onto Minho. He smirked. "Awww is my little baby scared?" he asked while putting up a baby voice. "He was suddenly there." she said. There was another jump scare which made Y/n even cling more onto Minho. He didn't complain about it. He liked it a lot.

"Find the balloon with the golden butterfly in it." the guy at the game said. They're were multiple couples looking for the balloon. Y/n dragged Minho into the balloon pool.

"This one feels heavy. Let's pop it." Y/n said to Minho. She put the balloon between them and hugged him tightly so it would pop. The golden butterfly fell onto the ground. Minho picked it up and showed it to the guy.

________________________________________

"You know, you can stop holding hands now, right?" Y/n asked as she looked at Giselle and Sungho. "We know." Sungho said. Y/n dramatically gasped. Giselle shyly looked down. When she looked up she saw Y/n looking at her. She nodded. Y/n smiled.

"Finally there you guys are." Eunwoo said and walked up to them. "And did any of you win?" he asked. "They'll announce the winners later since it'll go on until the end of today." Sungho replied.

________________________________________

They were eating at a restaurant that was at the festival. The students made really good food. Minho looked at the clock, on his phone and got up. "Where are you going?" Y/n asked. "Bathroom." he said. She nodded and let go of his hand.

________________________________________

Minho walked up to entrance of the love game. "Thanks for keeping it quiet." he said to the guy who handed him the prize. "No worries. We support romantic ideas." he said. Minhi thanked him again and then walked away.

'Come to building A's rooftop.' he texted Y/n. 'Coming~~ <3.' she replied to his text. He smiled ar put his phone into his pocket. He walked up the stairs and opened the door to the rooftop.

There was a slight breeze. Luckily it wasn't a cold breeze. The temperature was just right. He looked down and saw Sungho, Eunwoo and Giselle sitting at the restaurant.

________________________________________

Minho heard the door open and turned around. "I'm here." Y/n happily said and walked up to him.

"So why did you wanna be alone with me?" she asked. Minho smiled at her. "I went to the love game and they gave me this." he said and showed the box they gave him. He opened it. "Wow its so pretty." she said.

"May I?" he asked. She nodded. Minho went to stand behind her. He gently let the necklace touch her skin. He gently pushed her hair to the front so he could close the necklace. He put her hair back and backhugged her.

She touched it with her hand. "It's so nice." she said and smiled brightly. She turned around at pecked his lips. He smiled.

He leaned in and kissed her passionately. Suddenly fireworks went off. They backed away and looked at the fireworks. Y/n put her arms around his waist.

Minho looked at Y/n, who was admiring the fireworks. "Y/n." he said. "Yeah?" she replied and looked at him. "I love you." he said. She started to blush. "I love you too." she said. He kissed her forehead before hugging her tightly. They stood there for a while, admiring the firewroks and enjoying their time together.

THE END

-----[o]-----