8

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

''Hurry up!!'' Y/n yelled excitedly. ''I'm wearing heels.'' Giselle said. ''You shouldn't have done that, idiot.'' ''I'm not an idiot.'' Giselle replied. ''Finally, there you are. We've been waiting for hours.'' Sungho said. ''We've been here for 5 minutes, don't be so dramatic.'' Minho said to Sungho. ''Let's go inside guys. I wanna parttyyyy~~'' Y/n said as she walked past the guys. ''Did she already have some?'' Eunwoo asked Giselle as they followed Y/n. ''No, she's just excited.'' she replied.

________________________________________

Giselle sat down as a worker brought all the drinks to their table. He placed them onto the table. He winked at Y/n before leaving. ''Did you see that? He winked at you.'' Giselle said and teasingly tapped Y/n with her shoulder. ''I don't care.'' she said and grabbed at shotglass.

________________________________________

The girls were tipsy and so was Sungho. ''Let's go dance.'' Sungho said and took the girls to the dance floor. Minho and Eunwoo stayed behind, peacefully drinking their drinks. ''How long do you think they'll last?'' Eunwoo asked Minho. ''I don't know and I'm not sure if I want to find that out.'' he replied. He stood up. ''Where are you going?'' ''Dance. You coming or not?'' Eunwoo replied by nodding his hand and followed Minho to the dance floor.

________________________________________

Y/n felt dizzy. She knew she had drank too much, but she was okay with it. She danced and danced. Drank and drank. Giselle and her were a giggling mess. Boys wanted to dance with them, which they did.

Y/n got tired of it and stepped away from the dance floor. She wanted to go to a less crowded place, just for a second. She walked to the bathroom. She was wobbling a lot. She could barely walk straight. Minho watched her and followed her.

Y/n almost fell but Minho caught her. She turned around and looked at Minho. She began to smile and giggling. ''Hey Minho. You're looking so handsome.'' she mumbled but he clearly heard her. She swung her arms around him. ''Partying is so funnn~~~'' ''I think you've had too much. Maybe it's best if we go.'' ''No, I want to party some more~~~'' Y/n said and looked him into the eye.

Someone bumped into them causing Minho to be asked the wall while Y/n was clinging onto him. Y/n looked from his eyes to his lips. Minho noticed it, he smirked. ''What are you lookin-'' before he could finish his sentence, Y/n pressed her lips onto his. Minho was shocked at first but kissed her back. It was a passionate kiss that became more lustful. Minho pulled back. Y/n giggled. ''We should leave.'' Minho said and tried to get her off him.

________________________________________

''Walk straight will you?'' Minho said as he wacthed Y/n walk. ''She's walking straight, you guys are walking weird.'' Giselle said. Eunwoo stopped Giselle from walking as she almost bumped into a pole. ''Yah. Move out of the way.'' ''I'm trying to help. ''I don't want your help.'' she said. Sungho just laghed at everything. He was very drunk but he could somehow still walk properly.

Suddenly Y/n fell. Minho rushed over to her. ''I'm tired.'' she said and looked at him. Minho sighed. ''I'll carry her.'' Eunwoo said. ''I can do it.'' Minho said and squatted down in front of Y/n. ''Get on my back.'' he said to her. She listened to him and carefully got onto his back.

''You take it easy with them. I'll make sure we get a room.'' Minho said to Eunwoo and started to walk a bit faster since it was getting colder and colder.

________________________________________

Minho sat on the bed and tried to make Y/n let go of him. ''No, don't go.'' she said. ''I'm not going. I'll stay by your side.'' he said. She let go of him and let herself fall onto the bed. Minho stood up from the bed.

''What are you doing?!'' Minho shockingly asked. Y/n tried to get het shirt off. ''It's so hot.'' she mumbled. Her whole stomach was already revealed. She tried to pull it higher. Minho put the blanket onto her. He was kinda freaking out. His red was glowing red. ''Let's keep this on and drink some water.'' Minho said as he pinned the blanket down. She simply nodded. Minho quickly put some water into a glass.

Y/n had fallen asleep after emptying the glass of water. Minho texted Eunwoo which room he had booked. Minho sat by the bed and looked at Y/n. He gets a strand of hair out of her face. He smiled. Eunwoo saw it as he was already in the room. ''She should never drink again.'' Eunwoo said and stepped further into the room, with Giselle on his back. Minho backed away from Y/n. Eunwoo puts Giselle on the bed.

________________________________________

Sungho was lying down on the bed, while Minho and Euwoo sat on the sofa. Eunwoo was just sitting there doing nothing, while Minho looked on his phone. "Do you like her?" Eunwoo asked Minho. "What if I do?" Minho asked as he put his phone down. "I like her." Eunwoo said. "Guys shut up." Sungho murmured. "I like her too." Minho said. They stayed silent for a bit. "Let's not get it between us." Eunwoo said after a bit. Minho nodded.

-----[o]-----