4

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

"When would the shower guy be here?" Y/n asked as she got her stuff ready for the next day. "He should've been here today, but something came up. He said he'd be here first thing in the morning." Minho answered.

''Where are you going?'' Minho asked as Y/n was walking towards the door. ''Shower.'' she said. Minho nodded and watched how the door closed behind her.

________________________________________

Y/n was done showering. She put her towel around her for a second. Suddenly the shower curtain opened. ''See I told you there was a girl here.'' one of the three guys said. One of them grabbed her wrist. ''Let's see what's underneath here.'' he said and tried to get her towel off her body.

Suddenly the guy got pushed away. Minho stood in front of Y/n. ''Oh come on. We can share her.'' a guy said. The guy stepped closer to Minhi. Minho hit him in the face. The other guys started to fight with Minho. He kicked a guy in the stomach while trying to let you escape, so that she could go back to the room.

As soon as she could, she ran past the fighting guys and ran back towards Minho's room.

________________________________________

Minho came back into his room. He immediately went to Y/n. ''Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Did they see something?'' he asked. He was very worried at the moment. ''They didn't see anything.'' she said quietly. She turned around and looked at Minho.

His lip was bleeding and he had a cut on his cheek. ''Are you okay?'' she asked him. He simply nodded. Y/n stood up to grab the first aid kit. Minho watched her movement. She grabbed some iodine. ''It might sting a little.'' she said as she grabbed Minho's face with one hand. She put some iodine aroud the wound. She then put a band aid onto it.

She also applied some oiment onto his bruised lip. Minho was looking at her the whole time. Y/n was very focused so she didn't notice it. She then looked at him. Minho felt a weird feeling in his stomach. He looked away from her. ''Thanks.'' he quietly said and stood up from Y/n's bed.

________________________________________

''Minho?'' Y/n asked as she laid onto her bed. ''Are you asleep?'' she then asked. ''No. Why? Is there something wrong?'' he asked and looked down from his bed. He looked straight into her eyes. ''Nothing's wrong. I just can't fall asleep because of what happened.'' she said and tried to maintain a steady heartbeat.

''Thinking about it won't undo it.'' ''I know but still. What if you wouldn't have been there to help me?'' ''Don't think about stuff like that. I was there and I did help you. It's too late to think about the 'what if' situations.'' ''I guess you're right.'' she said.

Silence filled the room. ''I think you're misunderstood.'' ''What do you mean by that?'' ''Well they say that you're very cold to others but you seem to be very caring.'' she said. Minho didn't know what to say so he stayed quiet. ''Did you fall asleep?'' Y/n asked. Minho looked at the ceiling. ''Sweet dreams Minho.'' she then said.

________________________________________

Someon knocked onto the door. Minho climbed down the little ladder. ''Who's there so early in the morning?'' Y/n asked as she sat up. ''I don't know.'' he said and walked to the door. ''You called about the shower leaking.'' the guy said. Minho nodded and let him in.

Minho quickly realised that the guy wasn't allowed to know that there was a girl staying with him. He quickly ran towards Y/n's bed and laid down in it. The guy didn't notice it. The guy immediately went to fix the shower.

Y/n laid as close to Minho as she could. ''How long will this take?'' she quietly asked. Minho put his face under the sheets so he could see her. ''How would I know?'' he replied. He looked at Y/n. His head was just a few inches away from hers. ''What?'' ''Nothing.'' he said and put his head above the sheets.

________________________________________

Minho and Y/n sat together with Sungho, Eunwoo and Giselle as their literature class was about to start. ''How could this be so boring?'' ''Maybe you're just too dumb to understand this.'' ''If there is one person that is too dumb for this class then it should be you.'' Giselle said. Sungho and Giselle were bickering the whole time.

Y/n was about to stand up when Eunwoo stopped her by helding her wrist. ''Could I see your notes for a bit?'' Eunwoo asked. ''I couldn't hear everything because of those two.'' he said and looked at the bickering duo. ''Yeah sure.'' you said and sat down next to him. He quickly copied your notes.

Minho kept his eyes on Eunwoo. ''They look quite good together, don't you think?'' Giselle asked Minho and Sungho. ''College isn't met for dating but for learning.'' Minho said. He was clearly annoyed. Giselle disguistedly looked at him. ''You could still date and learn. It doesn't have to effect your grades.'' Sungho then said.

''By the way...... What happened to your face?'' Giselle asked Minho as they were walking to the canteen. ''Just had a little argument with someone.'' he replied.

-----[o]-----