12

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Y/n peacefully woke up. Well, actuall no. She had a bad headache. It was killing her. She stood up and went to go get her a glass of water. While drinking it, she realized that she was all alone in the house. She noticed that Minho's phone was on the table. She picked it up. ''Maybe he forgot to take it with him. Or he might be out front.'' she thought. She placed her glass onto the table and waked towards the door.

She slipped into her shoes and opened the door. She walked closer to the sea and looked from the left to the right. Minho wasn't there. The cold wind hit her skin, which made her shiver. She quickly went back inside. She was taking her shoes off when she noticed a note on the cupboard close to the door.

''I'm out for a bit. I'll be back soon so don't come looking for me.'' she read out loud. ''Then why would he leave his phone..... wait.'' she said to herself as she began to inspect the letter. ''This isn't his handwriting.'' She quickly grabbed Minho's phone.

She stared at the screen as it was asking for a passcode. She thought hard about it but then laughed at herself for thinking about a certain code. She typed her birthday in and it unlocked. ''That's kinda cute. No Y/n focus. You need to find out where he could be.'' she said to herself and went through Minho's entire phone.

________________________________________

''Pick upppppp. Oh Sungho I need your help right now.'' Y/n said as she was calling Sungho while driving. ''What's going on? Where even are you? We've been worried.'' she heard Eunwoo faintly say. ''That's not important right now. We need to find Minho.'' she said while focusing on the road. ''I thought you were with him.'' Sungho said. ''Well yeah but THEY took him. I need you guys to meet me at the cafe near school I'm sure you guys know where it is.'' she said. ''Okay we'll be there. Call me if you're close by.'' Sungho said and hung up. 

As soon as the red light turned to green, Y/n stepped on the gas with all her power. She didn't know what his father was capable of but it probably wasn't something good. They had to find him as fast as they possibly could.

________________________________________

Y/n parked the car a few minutes away from the cafe. She called Sungho and he immediately picked up. ''I see the cafe. I'm at the crosswalk.'' she said. ''We see you.'' he replied. She hung up as she could see him standing in front of the cafe with Eunwoo and Giselle.

The light turned green so she took forward but was pulled backwards. Y/n tried to resist but she got dragged into a little van and then everthing went black.

________________________________________

''Did you see that? We must do something.'' Giselle said as they ran to the crosswalk. A dude on a motorbike parked it close by to them. ''Sir, I need to follow someone. Call me and I'll return it later.'' Eunwoo said. He quickly put the helmet on and then drove away, following the little van where Y/n was in.

''It's a weird situation.'' Sungho said to the guy to prevent him from getting mad and calling the police. ''He stole my motorbike.'' the guy said. ''If anything happens with it, we'll compensate you. Give me your number and I'll make sure that he'll contact you later in the day.'' Giselle professioanlly said. The guy agreed with it just because he had no other option.

________________________________________

Eunwoo followed the little van from a distance. He saw the van going to a warehouse that looked like it was abanonded. He drove past and parked the motorbike a bit further away. 

He sneakily walked to the warehouse and looked through the windows. He could see Y/n sitting in the middle of the room with a lot of men around her. She had a bag over her head. A man pulled the bag over her head, she seemed to be unconscious.

''Hey, what are you doing there?!'' Eunwoo heard someone yell. He looked around but saw no one but he still went to hide behind a container. Two men came out of the warehouse, they were right in front of him. ''What's the plan?'' ''Watch her until we get another order.''

________________________________________

''You're finally quiet.'' the chairman said to his son. ''I won't let you be the boss of me.'' Minho said. ''I think you mind want to rethink that decision.'' his dad said to him. He grabbed the remote control and turned the tv on. Minho looked at the tv. ''She has nothing to do with it!'' Minho yelled. ''She's the reason why you're rebelling against me.'' the chairman said and stopped for a second. He grabbed his phone and began to write a message to someone.

''And if you won't listen, I'm afraid it won't be good for your beloved girl.'' he then said. A man walked up to Y/n. He had a baseball bat in his hand. Before Minho could react, she was hit mutiple times. ''STOP IT!!!'' Minho yelled, tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't her to be hurt.

He kneeled down in front of his father. ''I'll listen to you. Please stop it.'' he said. The chairman grabbed his phone again and a few seconds later the man stopped hitting Y/n. ''Then let's talk about what you should do from now on.'' the chairman said.

-----[o]-----