6

-----[o]-----

-----[o]-----

Y/n was walking around town when it suddenly started pouring. Instead of hiding for the rain, she just kept walking. She watched as others went to hide. She stopped walking and looked up. She smiled. The rain made her think about her own country. Where she lived it was quite rainy most of the time.

She took out her phone. She looked at her contacts. She was about to call her mother. ''Oh wait, there's a time difference.'' she said to herself and put her phone back into her the pocket of her coat. She felt the keys as she let go of her phone. She grabbed them and took them out. ''I guess today will be the end.'' she thought as she looked at the key of Minho's room. She put the keys back into her pocket.

''Time to head back.'' she thought as she slowly began to walk in the direction of the school.

________________________________________

Minho heard the door open but didn't bother to look. Y/n stepped into the room. She looked at Minho. He was sitting with his back facing her. She quietly sighed. Minho saw her reflection in the window. ''I'll go take a shower.'' Y/n said and went into the bathroom.

________________________________________

''You must be happy.'' Minho said. Y/n was sitting at the desk. She looked at him. His back was still facing her. ''You'll have your own room soon.'' he said. ''Minho, I didn't want it to be like this. It's not like I could stay here. There are still rules.'' she replied and looked at her book that was on the desk. ''You should leave. It's not like we're friends or anything.'' Minho said coldly and turned to look at you. ''I can't wait for you to leave.'' he said and locked eyes with Y/n.

Y/n stood up from the chair. ''You're such a d*ck.'' she said and left the room angerly. Minho rushed down the ladder and walked to the door. Suddenly a man in a suit stood infront of him. He sighed and let the man inside.

________________________________________

''Why did you come out of that room? This is the boys dormitory.'' a man in a suit said to Y/n as he pinned her to the wall. ''Get off me, you jerk.'' she said and tried to push the man away. ''What's happening here?'' they heard a voice say. The man was shoved aside. Y/n looked surprised.

''Why are you touching someone else's girl? Do you have a death wish?!'' Eunwoo said as he made her hide behind him. ''Come, let's go to my room.'' Eunwoo said and grabbed Y/n's hand. They walked past the man, into Eunwoo's room. His room was right next to Minho's room.

''Did he hurt you? Are you okay?'' Eunwoo asked as he scanned her. ''I'm fine.'' she said and took a step back. ''I'm back. Why is she here?'' Sungho asked as he just entered the room. Eunwoo looked at you but realised that you weren't goig to answer.

''There was a man troubling her.'' Eunwoo said. ''But what's the plan now? The doors are locked so she can't leave.'' Sungho said. ''She'll have to spend the night here.'' Eunwoo said. Sungho smirked. ''Stop smirking before I punch you.'' Sungho said.

''Yah which year were you born in, you punk.'' Sungho said as Y/n sat down onto the small sofa. ''2000, you punk.'' she replied. ''You should respect the older ones. I was born in 1998. You punk. You should call me oppa.'' he said. Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed. ''Okay hal-abeoji (grandpa).'' she said. Eunwoo laughed at the two of them.

''Here, you can sleep in this.'' Eunwoo said as he wanted to give his training suit to Y/n. ''It's okay OPPA. I can sleep in this'' she said as she emphasized 'oppa.' ''Really? You're gonna be like that?'' Sungho asked her in disbelief. She smirked and nodded. Sungho threw a pillow at her.

________________________________________

Y/n laid on the small sofa. Eunwoo and Sungho had already fallen asleep. A engine of a car could be heard. Y/n looked out of the window and saw two men in a suit getting into the car. Minho was also getting in. His facial expressions didn't seem too happy. The car drove off. It was quiet again.

________________________________________

Eunwoo woke up early. He immediately looked at the sofa. Y/n wasn't there anymore. ''Yah Sungho did you see Y/n leave?'' he asked as he climbed down. ''Leave? She was still on the sofa a second ago.'' he said and sat up straight. ''She's not here anymore.'' ''Well I can see that, idiot. Maybe she went to her own room. She was supposed to move in there in the morning.'' Sungho and laid back down again. Eunwoo nodded. ''Now be quiet. I wanna get some more sleep.'' Sungho said and turned away from Eunwoo.

________________________________________

Minho bowed to his father and then left the room. ''There was a girl in his room.'' the man in the suit said to the chairman. ''Keep an eye on that girl.'' the chairman replied. The man nodded and left the room.

''Bring me back.'' Minho said to the driver as he stepped into the car. ''Yes, sir.'' the driver said. The second they arrived, he stepped out of the car and ran inside. Minho quickly opened the door to his room. The desk was empty. The blankets were nicely folded onto the bed. Y/n's things weren't there anymore. She had gone to her own room.

Minho sat down on her bed. He put his hands against his head. He didn't want her to leave after what he said last night. He looked up and noticed that there was a letter on the desk. He stood up and read it. 'Thanks for letting me stay. Despite what happened.... I really liked staying with you. Goodbye Minho.' He stared at the letter for a while.

-----[o]-----