Part 27

Oh this was definitely going to be fun. I was currently in the quinn jet with Tony he was driving and i was sat next to him staring into the sky. "Baby are you okay?" He asks snapping me out of my trance. "Yeah im okay" i kind of lied, i was scared i know me and pepper hasn't got on quite well but she us going through worse than i was going through it looks. "I know you poppy tell me whats wrong" tony says. I dont say anything though i sit in silence. "Friday take over for me sweetheart" tony says leaving the wheel go. I stare at him and he slides his chair over to me. "Tell me" he says placing his hands in mine. "Im worried about pepper tony i know we haven't really got on but if killian was the cause of this maybe it wasn't pepper and she was being controlled" i say.

"You are probably right it was probably killian but look sweetheart if she still got this thing in her bruce can get it out of her. We will be home in about 2 minutes so we will save her okay?" Tony says. "Okay" i reply. I didn't hide my sacredness anymore it was all out. Tony leans over and cups my face with his hands and kisses me. His lips were soft on mine once again and he entered his tongue tasting all the inside of my mouth for a few seconds before he pulled away.

"Delicious" he smiles. I playfully roll my eyes and Friday speaks. "Mr stark we will be landing shortly i would suggest that you buckle up" friday speak. Tony rolls his seat away from mine and pressed the button to make it stick to the quinn jet. I smile at his little eyes as he makes a confused look and i dont know why.

A few seconds later the jet landed and the doors open so we unbuckle our belts and walk towards the doors. Walking in we see bucky standing there staring at me. "I didn't realise how beautiful you are" bucky winks. I feel Tony's arms wrap around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Mine barnes mine" tony says and i let out a laugh. "Stark you can have her she looks a handful" Bucky says. "How rude" i say. The boys laugh and Bucky leads the way while tony removes his hand from my waist and puts it in my hand. I smile I actually cant believe the playboy tony stark can be sloppy.

Bucky opens the door and everyone smiles at us. I look at the sofa and see pepper unconscious on it. "What happened?" I ask leaving Tony's hand go and walking towards her. "She screamed holding her stomach and fainted" steve says. I walk to her and feel the heat coming off her before i even touch her. I hover my arms over her stomach and use my powers on her. A blue mist comes out of my hands hovering over her and her flaming hot skin turns back to the normal peachy colour.

"Woah how did you do that?" Peter asks. "Im amazing" i smirk. "You are i wouldnt have a clue how to fix her. She will probably be out until the morning now wont she?"bruce asks. "More than likely yes" i reply. "Well whats the time?" Steve asks. "10.36pm" peter replies. "Im not even tired I'm going for a ride" i say standing up and heading towards the draws with tonys car keys in. "I will come" tony says and my dirty mind just laughed. "Whats so funny?" Nat asks. "Im going for a ride and tony will come yeah sorry my 15 year old brain is kicking in" i say with a smile. "And I thought i was the dirty minded one" sam says.

I grab a set of keys and dont even know what ones they were for but i walked ahead of tony and pressed the button and tonys black audi R8 lite up showing me that thats the one i opened. Tony takes the keys off me and walked ahead in front. "Hey i want to drive" i say. "No you said you were going for a ride not a drive so im driving" he winks. Dickhead.

I climb into the passenger seat and buckle my seatbelt and tony started to drive out of the compound heading out the gate and turning left. I had no idea where he was going but we drove for about half hour and we stopped on top of a mountain no cars no noise just a beautiful view.

"This is beautiful" i say. You could see all over new york and even the stark tower. "A view with a view" tony says looking at me. I blushed he made me blush now that is actually kind of cute. I lean over and kiss him but it was full of love. My tongue and his tongue danced with each other and i had to say it was beautiful. I climb over and straddle his lap and he uses the little leaver under his seat to pull his seat back a little more for room.

Straddling him he leans his mouth over and kisses my neck and i throw my head back so he had more access. I was dripping i wanted him so badly right now its unfair. I threw my hand down to his trousers and they were gasping to get out of how hard he was. I unbuckle his belt and he groans it was a groan of that he wanted it now. He pulls my top up and i was left with a white bra until he pulled my trousers down to my ankles.

Within seconds we were both completely naked. Im so glad nobody is up here with us but to be honest I really didn't care. I picked myself up and positioned myself so i was ontop of tonys dick and i lowered myself on it taking it into my hole. I moan in pleasure and so does tony. His hands spring to my hips and i start moving up and down on it cause the car to shake but at this point in time I didn't care. None of us spoke or nothing we just enjoyed it.

I was bouncing up and down and Tony's mouth latches onto the rock of my nipple and slowly bites and sucks it while i move up and down. He lifts me up and makes me pull of him and i give him a weird look. "Outside" he says. I was a bit confused he wanted to go outside totally naked?

He gets out of the car and walks towards the edge of the mountain and i giggle at his butt wobbled when he walked. He turns around and his dick was pointing at me as it was rock solid. I couldn't help but drool. I get out of the car and he walks up to me and places me on the grass. It ticked but he positioned me so i was on all fours looking out at the city and without warning he pounded into the back of me. I let out a sound I didn't know i could make. Pushing in and out of me he grabbed my hair into his hands and started pounding harder.

It was hurting so badly. I didn't want him to stop though. "Oh god tony" i moan. He started doing it faster and i feel him cum inside of me but he didn't stop but it was getting a little rough that i had tears leaving my eyes. "Iron" i say and he stops straight away pulling out of me. I let out a sigh of relief and i turn around and face him "im sorry baby i got a bit exited" he says. "Its okay but i would like to finish my orgasm" i smirk. He grins he leans me over so i was laying flat and he starts kissing up my thighs.

He kissed my thigh and made his way up to my area. Sliding his tongue over my slit i moan loudly and move my hands to his hair while he sucks me. His tongue was doing wonders and j was close. "Tony I'm close" i whimper. Within a couple of seconds i release over him and he licks me clean.

He pulls his face away and carries me to the car and places me in the passenger seat. "I love you" he says. I love it. "I love you too tony" i reply. And that folks is how to make love in style