Part 44

It was the next morning and we were all currently eating breakfast down in the restaurant area. Well I wasn't i was feeding duggie as i was not hungry at all. "So how was sex last night pop" mj says and tony nearly chokes on his bacon. "Gosh mj didn't know you had it in you to ask them sorts of questions" i laugh. "Neither did i until i met you. You have made me a rebel" she laughs. "Well i dont want to answer that question" i laugh.

I finish feeding duggie and i check the time. "Tones im gonna head back to the room to get my suitcase ready for later i have everything packed but i need to sort duggie out too" i say. "Okay i will be up in ten" he says. I nod and i pick duggie out of the high chair and take him up to the room.

I place him on the bed and put pillows around him so he wouldn't fall off and i put peppa pig on the tv while i packed. I finished packing and i hear the door opening it was tony. "Hey" he says as he lies on the bed with duggie. "Hiya fancy changing him" i ask. "Of course wheres his diapers" he asks. I go into his bag and hand tony a diaper and a change of clothes.

I get changed into

I head back to tony and duggie and i could see tony struggling to put duggies tshirt on as he was wriggling

I head back to tony and duggie and i could see tony struggling to put duggies tshirt on as he was wriggling. "Want help?" I ask. "Yeah please" he says. I walk over and help him and he smiles. "Mummy is the best isn't she kiddo" tony says. I smile and walk to the mirror and i hear "Mummy" coming from duggies mouth. I look through the mirror at tony and he smiles. "I just witnessed his first word" tony says. "Oh my goddd" i squeal and kiss duggie on the head.

We make a fuss of him but it was time to leave to go to the airport so we grabbed our things and took them downstairs. Everyone was in the little room with sofas and things so i hand duggie to nat. "We got to leave" i say. "Okay. Have fun but not too much" wanda winks. I roll ny eyes and kiss duggie on the head and help tony with the suitcases even though it was only two but he would complain otherwise.

Happy drove us to the airport and helped us. "Have fun" happy says. We had a jet anyway so it was only us two on there. "We will thanks hap!" Tony says. We place the suitcases under the jet and head up the steps. I sit in the seat by the window and tony sits opposite. "So we have a whole jet and you chose to sit there" i joke. "I will sit over the other side then" he says standing up and walking to the seat the other side of the jet.

The jet starts off and when we were in the air i take my seatbelt off and walk to tony. He was on his phone so i fling my legs over him and sit on his lap. "You know i was only joking" i say. He just ignores me. I take his phone out of his hand and he just looks at me. "What?" I ask. "I was reading that" he says. I lean over and kiss his lips and he kisses back i knew he couldn't be mad at me forever.

I pull away and he pulls me back making me land on his lips again. His tongue dives into my mouth and i let him. He explores it but after a few minutes i pull away. "How long will it take?" I ask. "Its a 9 hour flight sweetheart i think you should get some sleep. It would normally take 11 but because of the jet we will take less" tony says. I get off his lap and i sit on the seat next to him but then i lie on his lap. He picks his phone up out of my hand and starts reading it again

9 hours later. 8.30pm

"Wake up honey we are going to land" tony says tapping me on the shoulder. I sit up and see that it was still light outside . "Whats the time?" I ask. "Half 8 in new york but half four here" tony says. I put my thumb up and buckle my seatbelt.

A few minutes later we land and we get out of the jet. There was an audi waiting on the runway for us. Tony put the suitcases in the boot and headed to the drivers side. I got confused as I thought we would be having a driver but no tony was driving so i hopped into the passenger side. "How come you are driving?" I ask. "Its my car love. The number plate has stark on it" he winks. I roll my eyes and he drives.

Around an hour later we arrive at this beautiful penthouse looking thing and my eyes opened wide. "Woah this is beautiful" i say in awe. "I haven't been to this place with anyone before this is the first" he says. I smile at what he said to think im the first person that has been here with him wait actually.. "tony are you just saying that?" I ask while opening my car door. I walk to the boot and go to open it but he spins me around. "The first and only person but duggie to bring here baby" he says. I lean in and kiss him but i yawn at the same time. "Food and bed i think" tony laughs.

He grabs both our suit cases out and hands mine to me and he locks the car. I walk up to the front door and wait for him to open it and when he eventually does it was so pretty inside. All the walls were glass looking out onto the beach. Thr stairs were white and everything was a marble white. "This is like a story book" i say. Tony lets out a little laugh. "Go and unpack i will get dinner sorted" tony says.

I kiss him and i head upstairs there was loads of rooms but there was one room with a posh door. I opened it and there was a king size bed a flat screen tv. It had a balcony too looking over at the beach it was only a little one but it was still beautiful.

I unpacked my things and i also unpacked tonys and put them into wardrobes. After that i walk downstairs and i could smell something delicious. I walk into the kitchen area and there was two plates with steak and chips. "Woah didn't know you could cook" i say. "Oh theres a lot more to me you will find out" he winks. I smile and tuck into the food it was delicious.