Chapter 16

*Cam's POV*

Today I was graduating. 

Carter, Matt, Brent, Nash, Jox and I were in the auditorium talking along with the other seniors. All the seniors were placed in the auditorium to get ready. You know, with all the gowns and caps and our yearbooks. 

Honestly we didn't have to go to school for three weeks because our last day was in May. Then we have about three weeks off until we have the graduation then we're done. We can go off to college or military or trade school and just anything we want really. 

But to be honest this was one of the most nerve wrecking days of my life.

I had to give the valedictorian speech because everyone in the grade voted for me to do it. Then I had to do something even more nerve wrecking that I rather not think about right now.

"You ready bro?" Nash asked walking up to me.

"As ready as I can get."

"Scared?"

"Beyond that. After today, we're done with high school Nash. I'm gonna be going off to college in California where I'm hundred and hundred of miles away from my girlfriend and three beautiful kids. What if they grow up so much in the next four years that they don't even recognize me? By the time I'm done with school Alex and Kalel will be five and about to enter elementary school."

"You can't think that way though Cam."

"Why not?"

"Because they will know about you. You got a beautiful girlfriend who will constantly tell those three amazing kids about their father. She'll tell him how much you love them, how much you care for them, how much you wish to be with them and so much. Plus you will skype with them and such," he explained.

"I know that but there's a big difference between actually being there and being seen through a screen."

"Cam, just take one day at a time. Alright?"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Of course I am. Now let's go. Time for us to graduate." He said clapping his hands together. Chuckling I just patted his back before getting in the line. Luckily Nash and I were close together in the line. Only three people, including Matt, were inbetween us. 

Nash and I took a quick glance at each other and he just nodded. I knew what he meant by it and I just nodded back. Soon the line was moving and anxiety started to take over me. Usually I don't get anxiety but with all the thoughts running through my mind it was just building up. Though the moment, we walked out and I could spot my mom, sister, girlfriend and beautiful kids in the crowd it just all went away. I smiled and did a small wave towards them before taking my seat.

*Kay's POV*

Today was the most hardest morning ever.

Getting three kids ready for a graduation plus yourself before your boyfriend's mom and sister came to pick you up.

That was really tough to do.

I had the perfect outfits planned for today because Kalel was gonna wear Cam's favorite outfit on her, Alex was gonna wear an outfit similar to Cam's then Sky was just gonna be his cute little girl. (external link)

Kalel was wearing a white 2 piece Embroidered poplin dress with pink canvas TOMs. Alex was wearing a yellow black checked shirt embroidered back with jeans that had paint splashes paired with black TOMs. Then our precious five week old princess was wearing a navy onesie with small anchors under a nice pink and white striped dress.