This is will probably never be finished :]

"They say you can hear it's footsteps walking through the forest, it's red eyes glowing in the dark, as it looks for its next victim. And when it has..... it gently knocks on the door only for when you answer for you to find nothing there. Finally once you feel safe it grabs you and takes you away. To nobody knows where."
Someone knocked on the door. Everyone in the room screamed huddling closer together, as Ivy stood to answer the door. "Ivy! Don't do it you have so much to live for!" Lizzy cried.
"It's just a story guys. Calm down." Ivy peeked through the peephole in the door. "Guys it's just Conner, late as usual." Everyone relaxed, and started to laugh. Ivy opened the door to let Conner in.
"Sorry I'm late, my mom wanted me to help with the twins."
"It's fine, come on in." Ivy led Conner to the living room, where everyone had their sleeping bags facing in a circle.
"You can come by me Conner." Cole scooted over to open up a spot for Conner in between him and Jay. Conner walked over, placing down his stuff.
"So what did I miss?" Conner asked.
"Not much we were just telling scary stories we found on the internet." Jay responded.
    "Yeah! Ivy was just telling us about 'them'." Lizzy put in.
    "'Them'?"
    "Yup. It's a ghost like figure that goes around kidnapping people." Lizzy explained.
    "You guys don't really believe those stories, do you?" Conner joked.
    "Of course not. They are just stories." Ivy said, "So do you guys want to watch a movie?"
    "Of course! Can I choose, I never get to choose. Please, please, please, please....." Lizzy begged.
    "Just let her choose." Cole groaned.
    Ivy handed Lizzy the remote. Lizzy squealed in delight as she started to scroll through the movies.
    *thump* Jay looked at the window. "Did anyone else hear that?" Everyone else was too busy trying to choose a movie to notice what Jay had said. She stood up, walking over to the window. She looked to the left and right outside the window. When Jay looked forward she spotted two red eyes staring back at her from the forest. She screamed as she scrambled backwards away from the window.
    "Jay? Are you alright?" Everyone looked at where Jay laid on the floor still staring at the window in shock.
"I...I.I.." Jay looked at her friends, "I think I just saw 'them'."
"What? That's ridiculous 'them' is just a horror story." Ivy scoffed.
"But I did! It was there! I saw it's red eyes staring back at me from the forest!" Jay screamed.
"Stop trying to scare us Jay." Cole rolled his eyes.
"Ya, Jay." Lizzy added.
"I'm serious guys!" Jay frantically looked around trying to make sure 'them' wasn't there.  "I can feel it staring at me..." She shivered, praying her friends would believe her. But they had already turned back to the TV ignoring Jay. She crawled over to her sleeping bag and hid herself inside. "I don't want to die." She mumbled.
Though she was completely covered she could still feel 'them's presence. Her friends only made her fear worse when they chose a movie based on the creature.
"'Guys I swear I just saw 'them'!' 'Stop lying Kylie. It's not funny.'"
"Hey Jay that's what we said." Lizzy laughed.
"*knock knock* 'I'll get it.' 'No Marcus! Don't it's 'them'!' 'It's not funny anymore Kylie, just give it a rest.' 'See there's no one there.' 'Why did the lights go out?' 'It's 'them'!'"
"So far this movie is kinda boring." Cole rolled his eyes.
"It will probably get better." Conner said.

(614 words)