For OxFOXYxO only!

I'm writing this for OxFOXYxO they wanted Wilbur & Raylyn. This will probably just be written as mostly just notes or maybe some important events will be fully written out.

- Raylyn and Wilbur have known each other since Freshman year of high school
- Wilbur had a crush on Raylyn from halfway through Junior year till the end of their Senior year
- They kissed at a party thrown by one of their friends, Niki (I can write that out if you would like Foxy)
- Raylyn is mlm and Wilbur is pan
- Raylyn uses He/they pronouns
- Raylyn's natural hair is brown
- They have freckles
- Their hair is a fluffy kind of curly, kinda like Wilbur but without the horrible hair line lmao
- Their hair has been every color of the rainbow (even the full rainbow at one point) but they have stuck with blue for the past 2 years.
- Blue is their favorite color
- They had a crush on Wilbur Freshman-Junior year but we're too scared to ask him out and just gave up (yes they kissed during that over lap but were both too big of pussys to ask the other out)
- Raylyn has a dark academia aesthetic
- Wilbur dresses the same as irl Wilbur and C! Wilbur (like the trench coat with all the patches [that's his favorite coat])
- Wilbur doesn't need glasses but thinks they look cool
- Wilbur met Quackity in college, and Jack at dinner with Quackity (Jack was the waiter and overheard them talking about how they should look into getting another roommate, and he needed a place to stay)
- Raylyn has only dated one person and that was Senior year for around a month
- Raylyn has brown eyes
- Wilbur has dated one person (but has hooked up before with people) and that was in college and he was with Sally for a year.

(More may be added later this is all for now <3)