Part 6

A lone tear flows...he runs his finger in his hair....

Vir was broken.... :- maine aisa kyu kiya....maine meri bawari ka dil dukhaya hai...uski taqleefo ka karan mein hu....sirf aur sirf mein hu....mein kyu na samajh paya usse....uski taqleef ko....pr usne bhi thik na kiya....usne itni badi baat mere te chupayi....aur itna bada faisla bhi le liya....yo tune thik nahi kiya....mana ki meine galti ki....pr tune bhi yo achha na kiya....kyu kiya tune...bawari...kyu kiya aisa....

Then he rested his head back side...close his eyes....soon he dose off...

It was morning....

Purvi was lying on bed...she was now attached with...only  glucose drip....
She gains her counsiousness...she had some flashes....

Juhi playing with ball....goes out on road side...she follows her....she found her stuck.....she goes to rescue her....she got hit by a truck....and last she saw....Juhi in vir's arms....

She slowly slowly opens her eyes....she smells punjunt...(like hospital smell) some blurry image were...she feels something...and want to go washroom immediately....soon she opens her eyes...she found herself in a hospital room...she looks around and her eyes stuck at the pair of juti...and she looks up and found vir sleeping there in  sitting position...she tries to stand up...but she growled in pain...she finds a walking stand near her bed...she tries removed her drip and hardly stand up....and instantly hold the walking stand...as she was about to loose her balance.... and her eyes were searching something....then she found the door...it was very hard to move for her....but she slowly slowly started moving....she came near vir....

His legs were forward and slanted and one leg is resting on other...purvi was about to cross him...but the stand touched Vir's leg...

He opens his eyes....and looks at her...he stands up with jerk...

Vir :- tu...kaha ja rahi hai...aur bistar se kyu uthi...mane awaz laga di hoti....

Purvi :- woh... woh.... ab.... hume...woh...aap bahar se kisi ko bula denge....

Vir :- kyu...mujhe bol kya chahiye...

Purvi :- bs aap bahar se kisi nurse ko bula dijiye...hume... Hume waha jana hai...

Vir :- kaha...jana hai...iss halat mein...mein leke jata hu...isme kisi aur ko bulane ki k jarurat hai....bol kaha jana hai...

Purvi :- humne kaha na...aap kisi nurse ko bula dijiye....hume bathroom jana hai...aap bula te hai ya hum khud chale jaate hai ..

Vir :- ruk...mein le chalta hu...

Purvi :- nahi...hum khud chale jayenge.....

Vir :- ruk bula lata hu...

Vir goes out of room a nurse calls his name and she gave him her files and send one nurse in room...after sometime she came out and...she saw vir sitting on sofa.... reports in his hand....
He doesn't look at her....

Nurse help her to lay down....she was about to give her medicine...but vir stop her

Vir :- woh dawaiya mein de dunga...aap bs nikal k rakh do