Part 11

Both were lost in their world...

Arjun :- hello...hello..are kaha gaya...Abe Teri awaz nahi aa rahi....viren tujhe meri aawaz aa rahi hai...kya are jawab to de....
This break their eyelock

Vir :- h..ha.. ab woh mein baad mein baat karta hu...and he cuts the call...

Vir holds her from shoulder and pushes her...he looks at her with fake anger, she smiles and raise her eyebrows...

Vir :- yo k tha...??

Purvi :- kya..?? Makes innocent face

Vir :- zyada bholi mt ban...yo k kr rahi thi tu...

Purvi :- kya kar rahe the mtlb...(puts her hands around his neck ) ab kya hum apne pati pe pyaar bhi nahi jata sakte...and makes pout...

Vir :- ye kaisa tareeka tha pyaar jatane ka...aise kon jata ta hai...

Purvi :- ab hume jaise aata hai..hum vaise hi jatayenge na...

Vir :- to fir to aapko sikhna  padega ki apne jeevan saathi ko kaise pyaar jata te hai...

Purvi :- hum kis se sikhe...hume kisi se sikhne ki zarurat nahi hai...aur ab chaliye jaldi se khade hojaiye (makes him stand) aur ye coat pehen lijiye...(he wears it..) she started closing all the buttons...then she was about to go...but vir pulls her

Vir :- are kaha chali mukhyani ji, hmm...abhi to aap ka kaam pura bhi nahi hua

Purvi :- ab kya baaki hai...kuch bhi to nahi..

Vir :- achhe se yaad kijiye...kuch bhul rahi hai aap mukhyaniji...

Purvi :- to aap hi bata dijiye Mr.Mukhiji...

Vir :- thik hai abhi bata ta hu...with that he pulls her hard and grabs her lips...she was shocked...he was kissing her but she was not responding him...he pulls her more closer...and his one hand slides on her bare waist and other one on her back...she came back in sense and started responding him....
Her hand moves and rested on his cheek and one on backside of his head...both were lost in each other... vir's started opening her hooks...but she holds her hand and step back...and nodded in no...he makes confuse face

Purvi :- mukhiji time dekhiye... fir pohchne mein der ho jayegi...

Vir nodded in disappointment...

She was looking herself in mirror...then she remembere thet they have not taken any gift for them...

Purvi :- mukhiji humne to tofa liya hi nahi...unko Dene k liye...aur agar Khali haath to ja bhi nahi sakte...ab kya kare..??

Vir :- to fir rehne dete hai, nahi jaate..

Purvi gives him glare look...

Vir :- are chinta na kr maine le liye hai...and he moves towards his cupboard...take out the bag and move towards her...he kept the bag on bed, takes out three boxes...

First